PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Tatsu!!!!

Elliriyanna
08-07-2010, 03:11 PM
I finally got my long awaited betta yesterday.

http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/15/50/26/64/dsc02212.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=3&u=15502664)

What do you guys think of him?

taralm13
08-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Very pretty!

dnphillips08
08-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Nice Betta! thumbs2:

Rue
08-07-2010, 07:34 PM
I missed something. Have you started school and is the tank cycled?

Brhino
08-07-2010, 07:49 PM
So, you made like four different threads over the past month or so, and in every single thread, everyone recommended against keeping a betta in a 1-gallon tank, even temporarily. And now you have a betta in a one-gallon tank. Congratulations.

Elliriyanna
08-07-2010, 10:55 PM
its hard to rehome goldfish. And his cup was tiny and full of waste ... I wasnt leaving him. So call me what you will I'm gonna take very good care of him :) he loves his new home :) he swims around tons and eats lot ... gets a little angry at the goldfish lol. He also likes popping the little bubbles at the top. And its more for isolation... make sure he's healthy :)

He likes it. Its more water than he's ever seen.

Aude
08-07-2010, 11:28 PM
That is a beautiful fish.

But, having read through all your threads as well, I think you should keep in mind that animals are not decorations, rather complex biological systems that require upkeep, effort, and money.

There really is no such thing as an "easy" fish (in my opinion).

I know one's heart can sometimes be overcome at the sight of creatures of all kinds...but resources aren't something you should overlook.

Also, (and I apologize if I am wrong) but if I am correct that you are keeping your goldfish and betta together, how do you aim to reconcile the differing temperature, filtration and feeding requirements long term?

I don't mean to undermine celebration of your new fish, I'm just a bit concerned.

Aude

Brhino
08-07-2010, 11:34 PM
it's not so much the size of the tank. It's the fact that you kept asking for advice about what to do with your current goldfish, and your future betta, and the advice was the same every time: cycle the tank, rehome the goldfish, then get the betta. And every time that advice was given, you said that's what you'd do, and then you made a new thread rewording the question. Now you've done exactly what you wanted to do before you ever asked. It's become obvious that you only listen to the advice that you like, and you ignore the advice that makes you unhappy. That's going to make people reluctant to try to help you in the future, because what's the point in expending the effort if you're just going to ignore it and do what you want?

Little Embers
08-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Also, (and I apologize if I am wrong) but if I am correct that you are keeping your goldfish and betta together, how do you aim to reconcile the differing temperature, filtration and feeding requirements long term?

I don't mean to undermine celebration of your new fish, I'm just a bit concerned.

Aude
Aude...The goldfish is in a 10 gall. tank and the betta is in the 1 gall. :22: Elliriyanna hasn't been able to rehome the goldfish yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is a lovely Betta Elliriyanna! :ssmile:

Your intentions are admirable (we would all love to save each and every Betta we see in those cups) and Iím sure he is better off than he was, but he is still going from one prison to another (albeit much cleaner and a bit more space I grant you). I donít doubt that you will try to take very good care of him, but sometimes it takes more than good intentions.

I mean no disrespect to you Elliriyanna when I say this, but from reading your posts; When we decide to keep any animal, their needs must come before our wants, and I fear you are lacking one of the most essential components needed in this hobby, which isÖ.Patience!

PLEASE listen and consider the advice given here by the other members (of course it is up to you, whether you decide to take it or not), they are not just saying these things for the sack of it, but rather because they know what they are talking about and the welfare of the fish is their main concern.

Aude
08-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Aude...The goldfish is in a 10 gall. tank and the betta is in the 1 gall. :22: Elliriyanna hasn't been able to rehome the goldfish yet.

Ah.

It was "he swims around tons and eats lot ... gets a little angry at the goldfish lol." that tripped me up. :11:

Little Embers
08-08-2010, 01:42 AM
It was "he swims around tons and eats lot ... gets a little angry at the goldfish lol." that tripped me up.
:hmm3grin2orange: I know.....he must be in close proximity to the goldfish.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 01:54 AM
LOL Aude the tanks are next to each other. Also I am a biology major and choose animals over people any day ( sorry everyone) so I know he is not a decoration and he needs lots of work and money. I have a job and I can afford to spend a little every now and then and get what he needs. Also I have all the basic resources. Filtration heating decoration, melafix, ammonia neutralizers, test kits, many types of food, water conditioner, a brine shrimp net so its super easy on him, lighting,

Little embers: my intent was not to get him that day ... I was at the pet store to get a few things for my goldfish. I just saw him and fell in love :( I have weak self control :( but he looks so happy so even though I know he needs a bigger tank i am glad he is with me.

brhino: I am sorry :( I will admit I am young and stupid and way too stubborn at times and I get offended easily ... I know all my flaws and I am trying to change them. But this was not the plan I went to get a few small things for my goldfish as I said and I fell for him. I was going to wait as i said I would ... But I was there and had money ... It was a stupid choice but he is doing good and very active. I did not mean to go against my word ... I just saw his little face and in the tiny little cup :(

I just posted his picture to show how nice he looks :) and I posted an ad on craigslist to try to rehome the goldfish.

If I left out any supplies I need please tell me

Hanna
08-08-2010, 01:59 AM
The tanks are next to each other so Tatsu and Bubbles and Spaz can glare at each other.

I still will help Elli to do the best for her fish in the conditions provided. Elli still is looking for a suitable home for the two goldies. Until then and every time she has my full support if she needs help.

I agree that the tanks are too small, but at the same time I've also seen fish kept in shocking conditions.

Beautifull betta, Elli

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 02:05 AM
lol Hi Hanna :) I didnt know you were on here :) thanks :)

I am doing my very best to get them upgraded. If I could get them into a loving home I would gladly give them up to a good big home. But as my option is work my butt off for their care or they die ... I'm more than willing to work my but off for them

And the Same for Tatsu of course :) Its a small tank I agree but he can stretch his fins and takes full advantage of that :)

Hanna
08-08-2010, 02:14 AM
lol Hi Hanna :) I didnt know you were on here :) thanks :)

I am doing my very best to get them upgraded. If I could get them into a loving home I would gladly give them up to a good big home. But as my option is work my butt off for their care or they die ... I'm more than willing to work my but off for them

And the Same for Tatsu of course :) Its a small tank I agree but he can stretch his fins and takes full advantage of that :)

LOL, Elli, yes, I'm on here too:19:

souly
08-08-2010, 03:08 AM
Please move the tanks apart. You only cause stress for the betta like that. Everyone else has said my displeassure with this impulse buy. I wish you both luck.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 03:24 AM
I put something between the tanks so no problem :)

Little Embers
08-08-2010, 03:49 AM
He is definitely a beautiful Betta and I can see why you fell in love with him!

I think we all know how hard it is to resist, when we see them at the LFS and how easy it is to impulse buy. That is one of the downfalls of this hobby and why many people end up with problems. Whatís done is done though, so no point dwelling on it.

I admit, your betta is better off than he was, now having a heater etc., and sounds like you are doing your best for him under the circumstances. Iím sure you will still get help from members, if/when you need it.

It is a shame that your LFS wonít take back the goldfish (most wonít unfortunately). Even if you put a flyer up in the shop (you probably already did that though), it might attract someoneís interest. Hopefully you will some response from your CraigsList ad. Good Luck with that!

BTW I also prefer animals over humans (we all have our reasons), and that doesn't make anyone a bad person!

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 04:00 AM
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231568
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229880
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230465
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230037
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231568

She has been told many times that she can't keep the goldfish in the 10 gal and has either refused to give them up or says she can't.

I have even offered to take the goldfish off of her hands and put them in a 55 gallon tank, still no luck.
It isn't ignorance it's stubbornness

Brhino
08-08-2010, 04:21 AM
Wow, you've been asking for and ignoring advice on two separate aquarium communities? Why are you even asking for advice? You don't take any of it. You're an adult, you certainly have a right to do what you want unless it's illegal, and mistreating fish isn't illegal. I just don't understand why you're reaching out all over the internet to get people to tell you what you're doing is okay.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 04:31 AM
ballyhoo I never got your message. If you want them you can have them as long as they are safe and taken care of :) I truly have been looking for a home for them. One guy told me he could take them then said they werent worth it so flush them.

give me a minute and i'll check

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 04:33 AM
i posted it in the other thread.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 04:36 AM
I replied ... Did you join this just to look at my posts? Just curious.

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 04:37 AM
nah I have been sitting on my activation email for a while.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 04:43 AM
LOL ok. Um I know you probably think I'm a bad person ... But I just make mistakes and I work my butt off to fix them and it never works... I got into fish keeping because all my life i've had things to care for ... Either sisters or my puppy or when my boyfriend had cancer ... Focusing on me is new ... I know this is no excuse but If you get to know me you'll see i'm not that bad. a little crazy lol but not bad

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 04:48 AM
haha no worries hun we are all a little crazy. I don't think you are a bad person at all, mistakes is how you learn. As long as you take responsibility for the mistakes you made then you are doing your best. I can link you to a multipage thread where I nearly killed my fish on a stupid mistake. The people on AC know what they are talking about, they saved my fish when I made my noob mistake.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 04:51 AM
well I can guarantee you these little ones will make you smile :) and are super healthy now that I treated all there problems ammonia burns eaten fins ... nothing major but its all better now :)

I Did kill my fish on a stupid mistake :( after that I gave up tanks for months :(

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 04:53 AM
never ever give up!
the only way to fail is when you stop trying, it can be discouraging and frustrating but when things go right it's worth it. But you can't enjoy how smoothly everything is going until you've hit rock bottom

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 04:55 AM
LOL I'm understanding that now. I was just so upset ... I was told I could put a female betta in with a male ... It killed both. send me a private message on either forum and I'll give you my email and we'll work out all the details :)

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 05:03 AM
I sent one on AC

Little Embers
08-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Well hopefully this may not have been a complete waste of time after all.:22:

souly
08-08-2010, 07:03 AM
No, now we still have to make sure she has the proper setup for the 10g for the betta :/

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 12:44 PM
LOL the set up was bought for my first betta ( dont ask what happened it was a beginner mistake and made me give up fishkeeping for months)
Here's what I currently have:
Filter,
water heater,
water conditioner,
Lighting,
Nets,
Bucket for water changes,
4 types of food,
Log to hide in,
Anacharis ( and I'm picking up some more plants in a few days)
water test kit,
Melafix ( Which is safe for bettas if you use a lower dosage than the bottle says)
AmQuel + ( just in case I have any water quality problems)
Bacteria Supplement
Marbles and gravel

Our water has a ph of 8 so I'll need some PH down.

ANything else I need?

Also does anyone know how to ship fish?

Aude
08-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Also does anyone know how to ship fish?

There is an informative writeup on the subject here: http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139683

Also, I don't know what this log decoration looks like, but make sure the openings are large enough so that the fish can safely pass through without being trapped.

Regarding the PH, are you referring to the water at school that you will be using? From what I know, adjusting PH can be more trouble than it is worth...it seems easier to just acclimatize the fish to the PH that exists (if it's not anything outrageous) than go through the hassle of adding chemicals. While I know a neutral PH is recommended for bettas, I'm not sure a PH of 8 would be harmful to them...better a stable high PH than one that goes up and down.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 03:08 PM
the log decoration has plenty big openings :) even with his fins completely out he could comfortably make it through :)

Um that what the water is like here .. I was thinking about so many other things with school That i forgot about the water ... Oops ... Um it'll be ok though... The PH will slowly change with water changes.

I think I figure out how to ship them and if all goes well they will be shipped next week.

Lab_Rat
08-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Where is the popcorn eating smiley when you need it...thanks for the links Bally, this has made for an entertaining read...

taralm13
08-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Where is the popcorn eating smiley when you need it...thanks for the links Bally, this has made for an entertaining read...

I know for some reason it does...I read it all last night myself. :ssuprised:

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Guys I get that I'm a bad owner. But for now I am doing whats best for my fish.

BAllyhoo: Would It be ok for me to ship them out Tuesday? I have to use priority mail so they wont be there until thursday. They have to be fasted so Tuesday is the earliest I could do it.

Aude
08-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Guys I get that I'm a bad owner. But for now I am doing whats best for my fish.

Nobody thinks you are a "bad" owner. Self-deprecation, in cases like this, is hardly attractive. It would appear that you came onto this forum, and others like it, to obtain advice that would enable you to give your fish the highest standard of care. This is the trademark of a "good," considerate pet owner.

It does seem, though, after looking at the numerous threads in numerous forums, that you were simply shopping around for someone to validate your decisions - though they contradicted with the general opinion.

I hope you learn from this experience. I understand your impulse to rescue animals, but such a rescue is temporary at best if you are unequipped to care for them properly.

Good luck.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 05:42 PM
its not self-deprecation if its true.

And It was more of the more opinions the better ... I like to do thorough research. I just started to feel bullied.

I am learning from this experience. I cant wait to see Tatsu in his ten gallon with his buddies :) ( Two ADF's as soon as I can get them and dont worry all the research is done and the tank will be perfectly stocked :) )

When I get Tatsu into his new tank should I post pictures?

And should the tank be cleaned before I add him? The tank has high ammonia ( .25 that wont come down for anything but I added a detoxifier so they are safe ) but I will do a 50% water change and add more bacteria and conditioner and detoxifier before he goes in.

souly
08-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Once you add the betta and the two ADFs the tank will be stocked...I wouldn't suggest adding anything else to that tank. You'll have enough problems feeding two ADF's and betta. You also have a large lack of experience, and a past of not taking advice giving, so you probally just shurg me off anyway.

Ideally, you should actually cycle the tank. Just because you've had a fish living in the water, doesn't mean the tank was ever really cycled... you just started a system of keeping the water around that ammonia level, even though a Betta could probably take it, I would make sure you fix your levels...

I couldn't read past the first page before on the second link because of how frustrating it got.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 09:11 PM
well if they will have problems eating then I will just keep the betta :) Also our water here has ammonia in it. I tried cycling ... But I will try again... Should I just feed the tank once I ship the bettas? I'm ready to listen .. I just got frustrated after being pounded into the ground. I've only ever had mammals on my own and they did great :) ended up having to rehome them when i moved :(

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 09:19 PM
cycling a tank is not an instant process. It can take months depending on the size of the tank.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 09:21 PM
well I know that... Its just it should be cycled by now I've had them for months and it wont cycle. I dont know what to do :(

Rue
08-08-2010, 09:27 PM
...for the record...you can 'instant cycle'...by bringing in bacteria-laden media from another well-established tank.

But if you can't cycle a tank from scratch, or instant cycle a tank, then I'm sorry, you shouldn't have fish as a pet.

Being self-indulgent just ends up in dead pets.

I'm starting to wonder if this is a set-up...:sconfused:

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 09:30 PM
what do you mean a set up?

And its cycling... Nitrites are always low nitrates around 5-10 ppm ammonia just stays around .25 -.5 ppm ... I think its just an inadequate filter. It already went through the cloudy bacteria establishing phase. I think its a very heavy bioload.

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 09:31 PM
we have been telling you it's a heavy bioload that is why you can not keep gold fish in such a small tank

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 09:34 PM
well after I got them I wasnt going to see them die ... But thats the past. Lets look at the future you are giving them a loving home :) THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT :) I am not getting anymore fish maybe two frogs but thats it. And no more tanks until after college and I can get the forty up.

How can I cycle the tank? It is close from the parameters ... Maybe just feed the tank and wait?

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
just put some food in the tank and let the filter run and don't do anything else with it

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 09:38 PM
that was what I just said. feed the tank and test it lol. I'll start doing frequent water changes to keep Tatsu healthy while the ten gallon cycles :)

Rue
08-08-2010, 09:43 PM
...I am not getting anymore fish maybe two frogs but thats it. ...

:sconfused:

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I thought we agreed on not getting frogs?

Come on.....This is getting frustrating. I'm trying to help you out by taking the goldfish, but you just keep getting more fish and aren't doing them any good. You are making me into a fool for believing that you learned your lesson. I don't like being made into a fool.

:stickwhack:

Lab_Rat
08-08-2010, 10:29 PM
I thought we agreed on not getting frogs?

Come on.....This is getting frustrating. I'm trying to help you out by taking the goldfish, but you just keep getting more fish and aren't doing them any good. You are making me into a fool for believing that you learned your lesson. I don't like being made into a fool.

:stickwhack:
:rofl: Kinda reminiscent of a mafia game, huh? Just not nearly as fun and there are fish lives at stake.

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 10:33 PM
lol seems very similar......:torch:

Aude
08-08-2010, 11:15 PM
well after I got them I wasnt going to see them die ... But thats the past. Lets look at the future you are giving them a loving home :) THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT :) I am not getting anymore fish maybe two frogs but thats it. And no more tanks until after college and I can get the forty up.

How can I cycle the tank? It is close from the parameters ... Maybe just feed the tank and wait?

Elliriyanna, I do think it's wise to stick with this plan. While an internet community cannot begin to comprehend your life situation, from the information you have given us it does not appear you have the financial or material resources to provide for most varities of aquatic life.

And that is fine. I've wanted a marine reef tank for years, but considering I can barely afford the upkeep on one small freshwater tank...that's not happening for some time.

You mentioned earlier the impulse that you felt to rescue the betta from poor conditions - you wanted to take the fish home with you but, if that fish can't be given the proper conditions (hypothetically) than why should that fish "want" to go home with you?

Animal ethics are as equally applicable to a puppy as they are to a fish. Why not focus on the one betta you have now, provide it with a quality life, and spend the time at college researching and preparing so that, later on, when you are better equipped, you can begin to scale up your aquariums.

That takes true discipline and motivation, and - if you truly care as much about animals as you claim to - you should be willing to make this sacrifice of physically owning multiple fish until you are able to provide for these animals completely.

Elliriyanna
08-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Ballyhoo: we did agree no frogs I posted that before we talked no worries its just me and Tatsu :)

I barely have a place to live. I know its selfish but I keep pets to help with depression and self hatred.

anyway I am smart just stubborn. BUT if this fails and Tatsu dies I give you my word ( little as that means right now) That I will sell all the tanks and all supplies and not pick up the hobby again. At least not until I am financially and emotionally stable.

THE TEN GALLON WILL BE MY ONLY TANK AND TATSU WILL BE MY ONLY FISH. Thats it. Maybe a few small feeder animals for him but thats it.

ballyhoo
08-08-2010, 11:53 PM
My bettas love blood worms. Most feeder fish are too big for bettas to nom.

If you ever need help with other fish just please let me know before it gets out of hand

souly
08-08-2010, 11:56 PM
No. No other fish. You don't even know, if he would be okay with other "feeder" fish.

Feeder fish, are over breed, can carry disease, and ARE not good tank mates for fish. Thats why they sell them for cheap, and are feeder fish. If you meant that to feeder fish for him to eat, you wont find feeder fish he'll eat. He'll blood worms, brine shrimp, tubiflex worms etc. I've never seen a betta eat a "fish"

You say one thing, then in the same post say the opposite.

"THE TEN GALLON WILL BE MY ONLY TANK AND TATSU WILL BE MY ONLY FISH. Thats it. Maybe a few small feeder animals for him but thats it."

That statement allone was contradictory to itself.

taralm13
08-09-2010, 12:02 AM
I read on one of your posts that you also had 2 guppies in with the goldfish. What happened to them?

Elliriyanna
08-09-2010, 12:14 AM
the guppies got moved to a bowl sadly. but it was the only place i had to put them and I do water changes all the time. I had to move them before they got eaten.

And I meant feeder fish to eat not for pets ... since he can not eat them I will not get them.

I have shrimp ( sundried ) and blood worms and pellets and flakes for him to eat he will be fine :) I'll also throw a crushed pea in sometime :)

Thanks everyone :) I cant wait to see him in his nice big tank :) I do not know what to do with the guppies.. they were born in my tank and now i have no place to put them .. in with the betta sounds bad ... bowl sounds bad ... I only did it to keep them from being eaten

souly
08-09-2010, 12:19 AM
the guppies got moved to a bowl sadly. but it was the only place i had to put them and I do water changes all the time. I had to move them before they got eaten.

And I meant feeder fish to eat not for pets ... since he can not eat them I will not get them.

I have shrimp ( sundried ) and blood worms and pellets and flakes for him to eat he will be fine :) I'll also throw a crushed pea in sometime :)

Thanks everyone :) I cant wait to see him in his nice big tank :) I do not know what to do with the guppies.. they were born in my tank and now i have no place to put them .. in with the betta sounds bad ... bowl sounds bad ... I only did it to keep them from being eaten

I would try donating them to an LFS, or see if you can get put them up on craiglist, or even up on here or other fish forums.

ballyhoo
08-09-2010, 12:46 AM
you can ship them with the gold fish if you want. I can take those too.
They'll go in the 30g

souly
08-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Please tell me you gave her extremely detailed instructions on shipping right?

ballyhoo
08-09-2010, 12:57 AM
i wish I could have,I haven't shipped fish so I'm about as lost as she is.
I'm doing a boat load of research tonight and will give her very specific instructions.

Elliriyanna
08-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Guys I am capable of research. I've already done a ton of research and triple checked every fact ... In fact I can tell it all to you if you want. plus there are several step by step guides and I've already started fasting them ( Well as much as you can when they scrounge for food like GF do)

Elliriyanna
08-11-2010, 03:38 PM
we have all agreed no more fish for now ... But once I can afford it what could I put in with him?

Rue
08-11-2010, 03:48 PM
we have all agreed no more fish for now ... But once I can afford it what could I put in with him?

:sconfused: :sconfused: :sconfused:

souly
08-11-2010, 04:16 PM
You're not experienced enough IMO to keep anything else with him. Betta temperments vary by fish.

You could end up witha betta thats hates others as you said he flared at the goldfish a lot, thats a sign right there that he wouldn't do well with other fish.

What COULD happen, is that you buy the extra fish, you either 1. over stock, 2 get the wrong type of fish, or 3. get a betta thats hates other fish and kills them and gets stressed out. Then your stuck with putting the betta back into the 1 gal temp tank till you can get rid of the other fish. Its the same cycle over and over again.

Elliriyanna
08-11-2010, 06:18 PM
I can do research ... I've read ghost shrimp can be kept in there ADF's ... You can divide a ten gallon for two betta's or if you have aggression issues and I already have the supplies to divide the tank. Dwarf corydoras are also kept with bettas since they are active but bottom dwellers and also armored so bettas cant harm them. Also they clean up any extra food. I know some of the options ... just not all of them or what would be best.

And the pets would not be for at least a few months. whenever I have the time and money for proper care and the space. i'm being super careful not to overstock the tank. its just when I can I would like to put a few small things in the tank.

I have learned from this whole experience and from now on no pets without TONS OF RESEARCH.

And he now ignored the goldfish completely and just enjoys swimming around his tank :) I think it was a new home thing.

Its odd though as I just tested his water and everything is reading zero ( ammonia, nitrate, nitrite) But I know the tank isn't cycled ( again stupid move on my part but I have been adding bacteria and ammonia, nitrate, nitrite remover everything to keep him safe until he's moved along with water changes) and I know the test kit gives accurate results.

Brhino
08-11-2010, 06:23 PM
...I think we all know where this is going...

Elliriyanna
08-11-2010, 06:33 PM
its not going anywhere I promise :) I've been doing better with self control ... This is more finding species to research. thats all ... I've done my own research but asking experienced people is also a good idea :)

I will research any ideas that are brought up. Nothing is going in with him yet. Not for a while actually ... dont have the money and i'm kinda broken ...

I was just saying with the dividing thing that i'm prepared if anything happened.

rich311k
08-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Folks I removed the silliness. Enough or this gets shut down. You all gave your advice it is up to the OP to decide what they wants to do.

Elliriyanna
08-11-2010, 07:27 PM
you can remove it if you like. I decided what to do.

rich311k
08-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Closed at OP's request.