PDA

View Full Version : cool car commercial

cocoa_pleco
06-10-2007, 09:28 PM
COOL car ad! nice car! lol, i found the ghost

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DnUtjLhy5yM

sergo
06-10-2007, 10:48 PM
sorry bro but that has been around for a long time.

cocoa_pleco
06-11-2007, 01:58 AM
lol, thought i could catch someone. Almost crapped myself the first time i saw it

crackatinny
06-11-2007, 03:18 AM
Seen that a while back, there is also one with a photo you have to study carefully, and another with a visual wave of jingle bells being played backward, all with the same affect, 1st time does scare the crap outa ya though LOL

Drumachine09
06-11-2007, 04:00 AM
HAHAHA, i did that jingle bells one to one of my friends, and she fell backwards. Then she hit me....not cool

A340
06-12-2007, 10:23 AM
lol, thought i could catch someone. Almost crapped myself the first time i saw it
Believe it or not, that's an actual commercial for an energy drink in Germany. There is a whole series of them. I'll never forget that summer night in 2004, I couldn't sleep because it was so freakin' hot in my apartment from the heat that summer (it was one of the hottest summers in Germany in years), so I got up and watched a bit of TV. Anyway, this commercial comes on with this real relaxing tropical beach scene. I've never seen it, so didn't think much of it, next thing you know, that freaking thing pops out from the top of the screen screaming. Needless to say, the next day was laundry day!

I think they pulled the plug on those commercials though, they were just a bit too much, but I'm not sure about that.