PDA

View Full Version : New Life granules

Lady Hobbs
06-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I got the New Life granules and my fish won't eat it. The granules fall to the bottom before they can get to it. I should have known better because I had the same problem with the Tetra granules. If this was a sand tank the food would lay on top and the fish could pick it up but it's gravel so sinks in and sulleys the water.

I guess I need to get the pellets? I also got them brine shrimp and they aren't eating that. Another wasted $15 for my dumb fish.

nanaglen2001
06-08-2007, 03:01 PM
These days I bought that bloody expensive Hikari Koi food, cause lots of so called experiences fish keeper told me, Cichlids love that stuff....

Please can anybody eplain my Cichlids that they have to love that stuff:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

8 Euro thrown out of the window :c11:

Chrona
06-09-2007, 12:26 AM
It takes a while for them to adjust. My fish initially thought it was poop or something, but after a few days they dove into it.

What size are the pellets and the fish?

Lady Hobbs
06-09-2007, 03:14 PM
I got the community formula because I have my angels with my silver dollars and loaches. I thought if I got the cichlid pellets that the others wouldn't get anything as they don't eat from the surface.

I have been using large flake Tetra food and they love that but I wanted to be extra nice and give them New Life. I will have to try the pellets I guess.