PDA

View Full Version : sweetaquatics contact

Splish
06-22-2010, 09:27 PM
I placed an order through sweetaquatics.com and I have been trying to contact them since last friday via email and thier contact form online about adding an item to my order, but no one ever responds. They have no phone listed on the website... am I missing something, how do you get in touch with these people? Does anyone know if they have a local business phone number?

Brhino
06-22-2010, 09:33 PM
Their address is

1637 Biscayne Dr
Hamilton, Ohio 45013

I plugged that into google maps and checked out the satellite pictures. It's clearly a residential neighborhood. It's probably a business run by one or two people out of the owner's house. I imagine they don't have a business phone line. Perhaps the owner is out of town, on vacation or something. Unfortunately I don't think there's much you can do unless you want to take a trip to Ohio.

taralm13
06-22-2010, 10:30 PM
I have corresponded with them on this email : sweetaquatics@fuse.net and also on this website http://www.aquariumnation.com/ in the chat near the bottom or the main chat. You could ask around at that website also as they seem to be there quite often (that is where I found that plant store). I think it is run by a husband/wife team. I love their plants and have placed several orders.

Good luck!

Splish
06-23-2010, 04:20 PM
cool well they finally contacted me, maybe they were out of town or something. Pros and cons of a family run business, anyway I expect their plants will look healthier as a family business than other types of business and they werre very polite.

Splish
06-30-2010, 02:36 PM
I got the plants in recently from sweetwater aquatics, wow! They really should charge more, I feel like I robbed them. These plants were well worth the wait, my aquarium looks beautiful! I hope I can keep them all alive.

Bristley
06-30-2010, 02:55 PM
pics,pics,pics. Oh yeah did I mention, Pics.

taralm13
06-30-2010, 03:08 PM
They do have nice plants!!! I was referred to them from another website - everyone there uses them. And they even have sales sometimes...can you imagine getting the plants even cheaper????

Lady Hobbs
06-30-2010, 04:38 PM
You sure get a variety of sites when searching for sweetwater aquatics. From pool installers, swimming lessons and different locations from FL to New Zealand. Finally found it by clicking on an ad.

http://sweetaquatics.com/

Always good to have another place to shop and glad you're happy with your plants.