PDA

View Full Version : L204 Woodeating Panaque plecos comin.....

little hawaii
06-15-2010, 04:28 PM
I have 12 - L204 coming at the end of June. They are wild and gorgeous. Darkbrown with thin yellowish pistripes. Pics. in July.:hmm3grin2orange:

Sasquatch
06-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Gorgeous fish. We have 4-5 at the store right now and everyone thinks they look stunning ... helps that I feed them a good varied diet too.

Good luck with them.

little hawaii
06-15-2010, 05:27 PM
call me short a load. I clicked you links for pics and can't figure out how to view them. Do you have a web site. Nice to meet a fellow can. I'm in Nanaimo.

Sasquatch
06-15-2010, 08:22 PM
We don't have any images of our Peckoltia in our gallery at the moment anyway, so you're not missing anything as far as plecos go.

As for the store, it doesn't have a website. Have you talked to local fish stores about importing some specimens?

toddnbecka
06-16-2010, 05:06 AM
I have 3, did have 5 originally but 2 went MIA along the way w/out a trace. Beautiful fish, more visible than Hypancistrus IME. They do need wood in their diet, but mine also eat 1mm NLS Cichlid pellets along with the rest of the fish in the tank w/out any problems.
Twelve is a big group, are you hoping to breed them?

little hawaii
06-16-2010, 05:22 AM
I have 3, did have 5 originally but 2 went MIA along the way w/out a trace. Beautiful fish, more visible than Hypancistrus IME. They do need wood in their diet, but mine also eat 1mm NLS Cichlid pellets along with the rest of the fish in the tank w/out any problems.
Twelve is a big group, are you hoping to breed them?

Yes we are, here is my list L30Parancistrus peppermint, L46 hyp- zebra, L66 Hyp-king tiger, L134 Peckoltia Leopard frog, L204 wood eatting Panaqe, L 260 hyp- Queen arabesque, L264 Sultan pleco, and L? Pibald Bristle nose. That is all the room I can make here; about 1100 gal. total. My web page will be up by Christmas I hope. I have a line on all of them and have 4 comeing in the next week, all wild and quarantined for 6wks. I just cant afford them all at ounce. I have never been this excited, well except seeing my two kids born at home. Lots of video and pics will start next week I think.