PDA

View Full Version : I almost did it again!

Lady Hobbs
05-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Am I nuts!! I saw the cutest little angels at the store today and had to force myself to leave them. They were all white (silver) with one black line on their tails. Honestly. I have enough already but now that I'm home without them, I want to jump in the car and head back to town.

I don't know what to do with all the ones I have but I sure would like these new ones.

Rue
05-26-2007, 12:42 AM
...where would you put them?...

Lady Hobbs
05-26-2007, 12:44 AM
This is the big mystery. I have room for them now. It's the growing up part that messes me up.

How about in YOUR new 75 gallon tank!!!!!!!

Rue
05-26-2007, 12:51 AM
...well now! I want that 75 for a black ghost knife...love the cute little buggers...so friendly!

And I want something personable to go with him in the tank...it will be planted with low-light plants...

...angels would work...discus are suitable tankmates as well...I was also looking at chocolate cichlids...

I had 2 gorgeous angels...died about 2 years ago...don't know why, no signs of ill health...again, it likely was the water...but my water always tests good...

...found them in the freezer yesterday...they were buried under our new 'mortuary tree' that hubby and I planted yesterday...along with our two guinea pigs that died last year (7 years old) and some assorted lizards...

Lady Hobbs
05-26-2007, 01:40 AM
Possibly it may be time for a "wild game" dinner? LOL

Rue
05-26-2007, 01:46 AM
...I'll pass, but good idea...

...hopefully they'll help 'nurture' the pretty little larch...

cocoa_pleco
05-26-2007, 03:23 AM
i ended up getting one too for the hex. there was a innocent little sunset angel at petsmart all alone in a tank, and i had to have him

nanaglen2001
05-26-2007, 07:01 AM
@ Lady Hobbs

Guess why my tank is so overstocked...:hmm3grin2orange:

I couldnt keep my fingers off some Sajicas or Elliotis which are now called Thorichthys maculipinnis (always this darned name changing:help: )ore some nice colored Mollies...

Lady Hobbs
05-26-2007, 01:14 PM
Impulse buying seldom works. I have everything I want on a list and I swear I will not buy anything not listed!

Rue
05-26-2007, 03:27 PM
...but the impulse buy thrill is just so addictive! I try not to succumb...but sometimes...

Lady Hobbs
05-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Me too. I once again almost snagged myself some giant danio's yesterday as well but was afraid they might harasses my other danio's. They, too, will have to wait.