PDA

View Full Version : Eheim love! My 2028 makes me happy!

chronic
04-18-2010, 05:00 AM
I haven't been in the hobby for very long, almost 2 years now. So I haven't played with many filters.

Had the aqua clear 500 or what ever hob, then fluval 404/405's.

Now I have this eheim 2028 and omg! This thing is awesome! thumbs2:

I cleaned it tonight, and its so easy. It has handles to carry it, I take everything out and rinse the pads off in the water inside of it.
So nice and roomy I can get in there easily to wipe out sand and junk.

Throw it all back together, carry it back lighter by the handles. Hook it up, hit the prime button once. Bam! Done...

I love it!

cichlids209
04-18-2010, 05:37 PM
I haven't been in the hobby for very long, almost 2 years now. So I haven't played with many filters.

Had the aqua clear 500 or what ever hob, then fluval 404/405's.

Now I have this eheim 2028 and omg! This thing is awesome! thumbs2:

I cleaned it tonight, and its so easy. It has handles to carry it, I take everything out and rinse the pads off in the water inside of it.
So nice and roomy I can get in there easily to wipe out sand and junk.

Throw it all back together, carry it back lighter by the handles. Hook it up, hit the prime button once. Bam! Done...

I love it!

sweet I am glad its working so well for you. I hope to get a 2260 some day in the near future :)

chronic
04-18-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah I'm pretty happy, I hope it continues to be awesome. When my fluval started to leak on me when the power was turned off. I got pretty anxious about how much water was going to be on the floor when we had a storm or something that shuts the power off.

cichlids209
04-19-2010, 02:17 AM
Yeah I'm pretty happy, I hope it continues to be awesome. When my fluval started to leak on me when the power was turned off. I got pretty anxious about how much water was going to be on the floor when we had a storm or something that shuts the power off.

yea that's never a good thing i would be anxious too . my xp3 has leaked before and so i put it in a plastic tub lol