PDA

View Full Version : Schooling Excitement!!!!!!

fish00053
04-07-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm simply amazed that the Blood Fin Tetra's, Cardinals, add alot of excitement to the tank. Besides schooling they are always chasing each other all over the tank. Really brings the tank alive. I would have to say they school better than the Zebra Danio's. Definitely the Blood Fin's are alot of excitement. I have about 15 Bloodfins and about 8 cardinals and when the both of them school together it is really awesome!!!!!:twocents:

Red
04-07-2010, 07:20 PM
yep, tetras are fun like that :)

HeatherH
04-07-2010, 07:29 PM
I think cardinals and neons are the most beautiful little fish ever,however the neons never last long for me in my liquid rock water so I stay away from cardinals. I'd love to actually have some thrive for me. You're lucky!

evilstench
04-07-2010, 11:33 PM
i have a few cardinals and neons which spread themselves around the tank. They only seem to shoal when I mess in the tank to clean.
The same with my peppered corys. They just seem to wander about minding their own business.

fish00053
04-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Get yourself some Blood Fin Tetra's. I would say around 8. You will definitely see more excitement in your tank.

Cliff
04-08-2010, 01:46 AM
I know what you mean. I’ve had danios in the past. They were nice fish, but I really like my tetras a lot better as well. They will school for a while, and then kinda do there own thing for a while, then back to schooling. Very interesting to watch.

Lady Hobbs
04-08-2010, 02:35 PM
I love tetra's for that very reason. They are always out and about and doing something. None of this hiding stuff for them.