PDA

View Full Version : I am feeling sick, cause my goldy is too...

bigbad-ratman
02-10-2010, 01:36 AM
looks like his swim bladder. Trying to do what I can right now. But I am really upset. He was one of our first, a very nice looking golden oranda. He is actually the wifes, she named him Marley, why I don't know. Didn't have a very good day today and now this. Nerves are kinda frazzled, and I am actually on the verg of tears right now, (a 30 year old Navy "man" and I am fixing to start crying over a fish). Anywho, not expecting much, but I know I can always find a sympathetic ear here. :scry:

Northernguy
02-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your fish!
Its hard when you can't do anything but watch!
Not sure if you read this but it may help!
http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/disease/swimbladder.php

lowlight
02-10-2010, 06:29 AM
Sorry to hear about your fish. I am also attached to one of my first fish and know I would be bummed if he passed.

bigbad-ratman
02-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Well, i already talked about how I was feeling; but the wife (who had a really bad day) almost lost it last night. It was really painful for us to watch him.
Then, this a.m. we get up and his is looking better. still has a prob every now and again, but he is actually swimming now and upright at that.
So thank you for your thoughts, and yes I already searched and did what I could for swim bladder; hopefully he is outa the woods now!!!thumbs2: Will keep a good eye on him though.