PDA

View Full Version : Button Change

VoidParadigm
02-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Is there any way we could make the multi-quote option bigger, or more apparent?

I didn't notice it until I was just about to recommend this forum have a multi-quote option, and it's pretty apparent that a decent number of members don't know about it, as a couple times today I've seen people quote one person, post a message, quote another person, post a new message, and so forth, usually up to 2-3 posts in a row from the same person.

Bristley
02-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Good question Void. I've seen people doing multiple quotes in one post but wasn't sure myself how to do it. Thanks to your post just now I took a closer look at the buttons so now I know. And I agree that the button seems a little inconspicuous.

William
02-03-2010, 10:04 PM
I will see if we can add a bigger button.

VoidParadigm
02-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Thank ye for at least looking into it.
:22:

Little Embers
02-04-2010, 01:56 PM
The multi-quote button has never worked for me anyway. LOL!

William
02-04-2010, 03:35 PM
That button only markes the post you want to qoute (doesn´t have to be in the same thread) You have to activate by pressing the quote or the repy button once you marked all post you want to quote.

Little Embers
02-05-2010, 12:57 AM
That button only markes the post you want to qoute (doesn´t have to be in the same thread) You have to activate by pressing the quote or the repy button once you marked all post you want to quote.

Is there any way we could make the multi-quote option bigger, or more apparent?

I didn't notice it until I was just about to recommend this forum have a multi-quote option, and it's pretty apparent that a decent number of members don't know about it, as a couple times today I've seen people quote one person, post a message, quote another person, post a new message, and so forth, usually up to 2-3 posts in a row from the same person.

Good question Void. I've seen people doing multiple quotes in one post but wasn't sure myself how to do it. Thanks to your post just now I took a closer look at the buttons so now I know. And I agree that the button seems a little inconspicuous.

The multi-quote button has never worked for me anyway. LOL!
WELL...(blush) Look at that....it's a miracle. :rolling:

Am I dumb or what (don't answer that...a rhetorical question and I already know the answer lol)...I told you I was computer illiterate...:14: