PDA

View Full Version : Internet down again

William
04-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Well as some of you might have guessed, my internet is down again and have been for almost a week. I am working on getting it fixed and will give awards to those who are waiting for their awards etc as soon as I get back online.

cocoa_pleco
04-26-2007, 08:30 PM
hope it fixes soon!

crackatinny
04-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Your ISP really gives you a hard time William, but I guess where you are, the choices would be limited.

jeffs99dime
04-27-2007, 12:22 AM
glad to see you back william!thumbs2:

William
04-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Well I am without internet. I just took my laptop to get some things done.

You are right that my isp has been really poor this month. 17 days downtime. But your re right when you say the options are limited: I have only one choice now as I live outside the city (there re two isp in the city) and I need to use my own microwave transmitter tower to get internet. It has never been this bad before and hopefully it will never be this bad again as I have gotten hold of the service technicians private phone number and been recommended to bribe him to get instant service.

Do make things worse however I have to go down to Costa rica (I know sounds fun but isn't) a few days so I likely won't be able to bribe him and get back online until the May 2nd.

Drumachine09
04-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Well I am without internet. I just took my laptop to get some things done.

You are right that my isp has been really poor this month. 17 days downtime. But your re right when you say the options are limited: I have only one choice now as I live outside the city (there re two isp in the city) and I need to use my own microwave transmitter tower to get internet. It has never been this bad before and hopefully it will never be this bad again as I have gotten hold of the service technicians private phone number and been recommended to bribe him to get instant service.

Do make things worse however I have to go down to Costa rica (I know sounds fun but isn't) a few days so I likely won't be able to bribe him and get back online until the May 2nd.

Bribes??? lol, thats awesome!

William
04-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Yes. Bribes in the 5$ range ;-)

Drumachine09
04-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Yes. Bribes in the 5$ range ;-)

soon, every trash company in the area will no longer take lawn clippings or tree branches, so me and my mom made a deal with our trash guy. Every christmas, we leave ten dolllars and a case of beer on the trash bin, and he will take what ever we give him!

William
05-05-2007, 03:48 AM
Well my internet is finally up again. Seems my microwave transmitter had short circuited (spelling) and had to be replaced.) Hopefully my Internet will stay up for a while now.