PDA

View Full Version : Lets see if this works

2manyfish
04-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Not in any particular order but here are my tanks. The first is the 30g angel tank, then it's the 55g blood parrot tank, next is a before pic of my 75g saltwater tank, and then what it looks like now. The last is of my oscar.

sergo
04-20-2007, 09:19 PM
all are very nice. any other plans for the s/w tank?

2manyfish
04-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Couldn't add all the pics because of the limit so....the first pic is the 5g betta tank, then it's the picasso trigger from the saltwater tank (shows his coloring pretty good on this one) and lastly the pleco who lives in the 75g tank with the oscar.

sergo
04-20-2007, 09:23 PM
that betta tank makes me chuckle :)

2manyfish
04-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Thanks!
No, the saltwater tank is going to stay a FOWLR (fish only with live rock). I had a really nice reef tank but the hurricanes of 2004 killed it. I tried once to restart it but my heart wasn't in it anymore so I sold it all off.
BTW, I was using the artificial decor because I had the live rock cooking in the dark for a couple of months. The artificial stuff worked good for the fish to hide in and was a nice change of pace but I'm glad to be back to the rock!!

Rue
04-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Since you seem to be running the gamut of tank sizes and types...

...which do you prefer...and why?...

Lady Hobbs
04-20-2007, 10:05 PM
And every tank more beautiful than the last! Nice job indeed.

Drumachine09
04-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Great looking tanks! That is one huge pleco too!

cocoa_pleco
04-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Very nice tanks. The bloodparrot one is cool

2manyfish
04-21-2007, 02:21 AM
Thanks everyone! :41:

Since you seem to be running the gamut of tank sizes and types...

...which do you prefer...and why?...

Hard question and one I really don't know how to answer. Ask me on a bad day and I'll say the 5g because it's the easiest tank I have. Never any kind of problems and if I had to, I could move the whole thing easily. Ask me on a good day and I'll say it's the 75g saltwater. Oh sure it has had problems here and there but then that makes it rather challenging!! And if it's the individual fish then the blood parrot and yellow tang tie for my affections. Both fish have been with me for almost 7 years now. Ask me which is the prettiest tank and the 30g wins hands down.....so you can see that I really don't know how to answer that question!! :ezpi_wink1:

Gelo_USA
04-21-2007, 02:41 AM
wow NICE TANKS....
I loved tht betta tank and the angels tank

cocoa_pleco
04-21-2007, 02:54 AM
my least work tanks are the saltwater and the heavily planted 20g. The condy doesnt ask for much besides his food, and the planted tank is really good. The mixture of cleaning crews and plants= little maintenence

Gelo_USA
04-21-2007, 03:11 AM
I been thinking about putting some plants but I always get confused on how to take care of it and how it affects the water.....
and the local pet store sells some crappy plants

cocoa_pleco
04-21-2007, 03:35 AM
Gelo, you can just take the plunge and go for some java fern and java moss. My plants only get a regular light and a co2 system that still doesnt work and theyre fine. I have java moss, java fern, cabomba, some kinda grass, and another type of plant.

Start with java moss and java fern and work from there. Trust me, its cool!:4: