PDA

View Full Version : Ribbons

annageckos
12-15-2009, 04:35 PM
So I accidently made a ribbon privet. Can I change that? Anyone know how? Thanks.

Deleted User
12-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Hi, Anna --

You can click on "quick links" then "my profile" and then at the bottom of the screen, you should see your ribbons. The one you made invisible will have a red slash through the eye. Just click on that eye with a slash to make it visible again thumbs2:

Jill

annageckos
12-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Thanks alot, gonna try it right now.

Deleted User
12-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Looks like you have 2 now so I think it worked for you! thumbs2:

bushwhacker
12-16-2009, 01:06 AM
remember anna ribbons are for you you cant give them to others like other gifts

puppup87
12-16-2009, 01:24 AM
hi i got a 55 gallon tank i have two pictus catfish and a neddle fish i want there to be each level bottom feeder middle and top what would be another good fish to add in there with them and what should i do to keep them happy im a new tanker also i got a snail problem and was thinking about putting loaches in there but im not sure what to do and how many time should i put aquarium salt in the tank i jsut learned my needle fish needs brakish water i want something that is going to be cool to watch and flow wiht my tank i love my needle fish watching him eat and i love catfish but the pictus just chill like all day

annageckos
12-16-2009, 01:26 AM
remember anna ribbons are for you you cant give them to others like other gifts

I know, but I saw some of the illnesses that effct me and my boyfriend and runs in my family too. Thanks.

Oh and Puppup87, you may want to post in the begginers forum where many more people will see your questions. You also really need to make sentances. That is really hard to read.