PDA

View Full Version : My JD aint so tuff now lol

krystalsohun
11-10-2009, 09:22 PM
well i went and bought the blood red jewel at the lfs. put the bag into the water so the temp would get right before aclimating and my jd immediately hid lol. for a fish who always attacks the bag this was quite the sight. then i was thinking well good maybe they will be good together and keep each other in check so to speak. well after 4 hours of aclimating and a total tank redo my jd and jewel are in the same tank. I'm was standing next to it with the divider just incase. and my jd did once try to be a bully and tail slap the jewel well he got slammed into the tank and hid for at least two hours. he has never been bullied before lol. now he knows how it feels lol. so far WWIII has not come they seem to be getting along well. the first night i divided them just in case. but now when i turn on the lights i find them sleeping together lol. so i guess big ol JD aint so tuff now lol. pics will come as soon as the jewel slows down enough to not get a blur shot lol.

Mr.Bluegill
11-10-2009, 09:24 PM
the bully just got bullied

rich311k
11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Glad to hear it is working out.

krystalsohun
11-10-2009, 09:39 PM
so far so good. knock on wood lol. its sooo funny to watch a little 1 1/2 inch fish rule a 5 inch bully:hmm3grin2orange:

Northernguy
11-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Sounds like you made a good choice.
I hope they become able to stand each other.thumbs2: