PDA

View Full Version : mr. bettas ticking me off

cocoa_pleco
04-04-2007, 09:45 PM
One of my bettas is ticking me off. Its the one in the 20g planted that came with the 10g. He LOVES his pellets, and jumps for my hand when i feed him. If i ever want to stick my hand in to fix my CO2 machine or vacuum the tank, he always jumps and goes for my hand thinking i have food. If i get close, he stares at me with beaty little eyes, slowly waiting

sergo
04-04-2007, 09:46 PM
ah, it's just affection he loves you.

Chrona
04-04-2007, 09:54 PM
My dwarf gourami pecks at a spot on my arm whenever I have my hand in the tank lol.

cocoa_pleco
04-04-2007, 10:03 PM
He scares me as much as the auratus. I think the betta got lessons from the auratus how to attack me. I often have to have one hand keeping the betta occupied while the other holds the python

sergo
04-04-2007, 10:32 PM
you wussy :)-

cocoa_pleco
04-04-2007, 11:08 PM
The auratus bite still hasnt healed. He is the most food crazy fish ive seen all my life. Once, i had food, and he jumped 6 inches out of his tank, bit my finger, and jumped back in like a dolphin. He took out a piece of skin. Still a indent where he bit me.

Rue
04-05-2007, 12:33 AM
...hhm...I should let you come over and feed my snake...she won't eat unless I 'dance' the thawed mice for her...and oftentimes she misses on her first strike...

Abbeys_Mom
04-05-2007, 12:37 AM
I don't have problem with biting in my tank, but I do have a Danio that swims up the tube every time I change the water. You figure he would have learned by now.

Drumachine09
04-05-2007, 12:42 AM
...hhm...I should let you come over and feed my snake...she won't eat unless I 'dance' the thawed mice for her...and oftentimes she misses on her first strike...

Tango, Mamba, Salsa, or Waltz?

Rue
04-05-2007, 12:46 AM
...more of a 'hiphop'...;)

cocoa_pleco
04-05-2007, 01:18 AM
lol.

My ghostshrimp always get vacummed up by accident. Its like a little waterslide

DemonShark
04-06-2007, 01:18 AM
lol the scene in coca_pleco's tank in the mind of one of the shrimp...

LALALALA what a beutiful and warm season. Why Look algea! hehe Im going to get it before those other hooligans do! wha..whats that? A plastic cylinder decending from hell??!? AHHH run for your lives!(suction starts ssslurp...) HELP ME! HELP ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(Shrimp is caught in current and carried into the cylinder) WOOO WOOO WOOO (Shrimp being swirled around) AHHHH (Sluperd through pipe and dropped in bucket) O jeez that was weird...(Net decends) Ah crap not again!(Scooped up and dropped into tank) He look that algea is still there!(Goes and dines on algea!)

*Sarah*
04-06-2007, 01:22 AM

LALALALA what a beutiful and warm season. Why Look algea! hehe Im going to get it before those other hooligans do! wha..whats that? A plastic cylinder decending from hell??!? AHHH run for your lives!(suction starts ssslurp...) HELP ME! HELP ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(Shrimp is caught in current and carried into the cylinder) WOOO WOOO WOOO (Shrimp being swirled around) AHHHH (Sluperd through pipe and dropped in bucket) O jeez that was weird...(Net decends) Ah crap not again!(Scooped up and dropped into tank) He look that algea is still there!(Goes and dines on algea!)
'
And I thought I had an active imagination...

cocoa_pleco
04-06-2007, 01:34 AM
STORYTIME! lol

How can you even see them. THeyre so clear that i miss them and slurp them up.

Drumachine09
04-06-2007, 01:43 AM

...Interesting...lol XD

cocoa_pleco
04-06-2007, 01:47 AM
you must have had a good english mark in school demonshark:wink2:

DemonShark
04-06-2007, 01:00 PM
To be honest I hate english! Not my favorite subject and I do suck at it lol.

DemonShark
04-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Whats wrong with my story? i thought it was very educational!

cocoa_pleco
04-06-2007, 02:56 PM
" the circle of life i my tank- demonsharks story" lol

I lost 3 so far in 12 hours

One got vacuumed and was never found

One got his stupid head stuck in the aquaclear intake and tried to pry himself free and lost some flesh

one was just found this morning dead in the intake

I cant stand english either. Everyone calls the teacher the english communist. She wanted us to read a 500 page long book about sealing over spring break.

fish_lady
04-07-2007, 05:50 AM
Demon Love the story I was laughing so hard my chest starting hurting and my eyes cant see now lol. Anyone want to do my 600 word essay due on thursday for my english Class my professor is an idiot.

Fishlova88
04-07-2007, 06:33 AM
He scares me as much as the auratus. I think the betta got lessons from the auratus how to attack me. I often have to have one hand keeping the betta occupied while the other holds the python

lol, r u scared of ur own fish?

DemonShark
04-07-2007, 12:01 PM
I might... for a price lol