PDA

View Full Version : bumble bee cat with tetras and corys

hockeyhead019
09-28-2009, 08:45 PM
hey guys,

well the thread title is pretty self explanatory haha... however i did forget to mention that i also have a golden gourami...

anyways will they all get along? i know the gourami is fine with the tetra and i've been told that the group of corys will get along fine.. but what about the bumble bee cat? will it cause any problems or will it be ok?

thanks,
-Jim

Northernguy
09-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Theyare very peaceful.It shouldn't be any problem.You will be lucky if you see it very often as some really like to hide.

hockeyhead019
09-28-2009, 09:04 PM
ok... well that's ok as long as it comes out every now and then like my gourami... which hides almost all day until it's time to eat haha

Lab_Rat
09-29-2009, 03:58 AM
As long as the tetras can't fit in his mouth they'll be fine. Bumblebee's fortunately stay small so most tetras should be ok. But anything small enough to fit into his mouth will be eaten

Nobodynotime
09-29-2009, 04:08 AM
They should be fine. Bumblebees stay really small and most tetras would be out of eating range for it. Theres a recent post of pics of my bumblebee and I've had him for a while and he's still only about inch and a half and I keep him with larger (1/2 inch) guppy fry and from what I can tell haven't lost any yet.

They are really cool fish but most of the time you can't even tell there is one in your tank. But when you do actually get to see them it makes it that much more special.