PDA

View Full Version : My article about brackishwater fiddler crabs

aquatic lover
09-26-2009, 07:37 AM
I have wrote a article on wiki how thats about taking care of brackishwater fiddler crabs and thought that I should share it, here is the link http://www.wikihow.com/Care-for-Brackishwater-Fiddler-Crabs%28Uca-Minax%29 :ssmile:

Little Embers
09-26-2009, 08:57 AM
That is a good article aquatic lover...Well Done.thumbs2:

May I make a slight suggestion and it's not a criticism I assure you :ssmile: ...I would have separated the information a bit more, such as the Feeding, Sexing and Breeding etc. I would have made them into separate sections if possible instead of one long paragraph, so they would stand out a bit more.

With this warning "If you plan on putting fish with your fiddlers, do not put really big fish with your fiddlers, or they could kill them during a molt or not during a molt."

I think it might sound better if you just say "or they could kill them especially during a molt, when they are at their most vulnerable" Something along those lines anyway.

Great job! :11:

aquatic lover
09-26-2009, 07:09 PM
That is a good article aquatic lover...Well Done.thumbs2:

May I make a slight suggestion and it's not a criticism I assure you :ssmile: ...I would have separated the information a bit more, such as the Feeding, Sexing and Breeding etc. I would have made them into separate sections if possible instead of one long paragraph, so they would stand out a bit more.

With this warning "If you plan on putting fish with your fiddlers, do not put really big fish with your fiddlers, or they could kill them during a molt or not during a molt."

I think it might sound better if you just say "or they could kill them especially during a molt, when they are at their most vulnerable" Something along those lines anyway.

Great job! :11:Thanks for the ideas! I am going to fix the article today, I made it last night when I was tired so I diddn't check through it.