PDA

View Full Version : Kimmers! Giant Danio's!

Lady Hobbs
03-31-2007, 10:03 PM
Kimmers, since I downloaded that screen saver, I have been dying for the giant danio's. Today I run to the store for dechlorinator and guess what they had! I wanted them sooooo bad but am overstocked so had to pass up on them. Kills me as I've never seen them at this store before. They almost resemble a rainbow. Very pretty and I want them so bad now.

I will have to keep staring at my screensaver and wishing!

cocoa_pleco
03-31-2007, 10:04 PM
I ALMOST bought 4 giant danios today, but thought they might go after the betta.

Lady Hobbs
03-31-2007, 10:16 PM
I haven't bought any fish for soooo long. Got these zebra danios is all and nothing before them for months.

cocoa_pleco
03-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Tomorrow I might get more fish. My 20g is still pretty understocked. I have extra money since i found someone who will buy my 10g.

Chrona
03-31-2007, 10:18 PM
Sounds like you need another tank, Hobbs :thumb:

kimmers318
04-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Don't ya just hate it when you are fully stocked! Since I bought my modestus at AquariumAdventure they still have the "fangi" puffers there, they have been there about 6 weeks now. I pouted all day last Sunday because I just want to bring one or 2 home and save them from these bad people, but I don't know where I would put the tank. Hubby offered to buy them for me if I could just figure out where to put them.....UGH!

Severus
04-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Buying fish is my worst addiction. I love having a new tank though.... such possibilities!

xoolooxunny
04-02-2007, 02:23 AM
Kimmers, since I downloaded that screen saver, I have been dying for the giant danio's. Today I run to the store for dechlorinator and guess what they had! I wanted them sooooo bad but am overstocked so had to pass up on them. Kills me as I've never seen them at this store before. They almost resemble a rainbow. Very pretty and I want them so bad now.

I will have to keep staring at my screensaver and wishing!

If you think they look nice in the store, wait until they get all their color from your care! I've had mine for about 7 months now, and they are still getting new color in! I have to try that NLS fish food Chrona keeps mentioning and see how that works!

Lady Hobbs
04-02-2007, 06:11 AM
Sounds like you need another tank, Hobbs :thumb:

I've been trying to get another tank now for 4 months. Have everything even moved and the space ready for one. The four I have now keep me so broke I never have anything left for another one. Stupid plants and lights!!

Lady Hobbs
04-02-2007, 06:12 AM
If you think they look nice in the store, wait until they get all their color from your care! I've had mine for about 7 months now, and they are still getting new color in! I have to try that NLS fish food Chrona keeps mentioning and see how that works!

Are yours getting along with everything? I just wondered if they'd show some aggression as they got larger.