PDA

View Full Version : hey hey.... havent been around but im back now!!!!!

Arkie
08-14-2009, 06:58 AM
Well, i havent logged in for so long its feels like years but i have been busy in my absence so ill do my best to catch you up. i have moved to an actual house (not an apartment) so now i have loads more space for tanks. yay!!!!! my tank list consists of numerous 4 ft tanks( a far cry from my little 2 ft ones hey).
my main display tank is in my main lounge room (omg i have TWO loungerooms!) in that i have a small venustus sp???, a few eletric blues - all males unfortunately. a small oscar (not a permanent resident i know he will get too big lol), a few various other cichlids as well... no aggression what so ever!
a nice pair of convicts that are about to spawn, they are in my fish room, also my pair of Astatitilapia latifasciata (which i have managed to breed and i have keep one of the young). both in seperate tanks so no WWF matches are going on!
in my 3 ft community tank in my longeroom there is a vast variety.. two juv jewels that i got today, some more juv male electric blues, lucky my lil crimson tide baby. a L134 pleco, a small male albino bristlenose and im probably forgetting some hahaha.
my proudest occupants are my Haplochromis nyererei - one lovely male and his three females. im hoping that i can get them breeding:hmm3grin2orange:
and last but not least are my three goldfish, 2 males and an oranda female.

so thats the fish side of things.... also we have a new puppy max, a ridgeback x staffy, he is great and a smoodle named betty. ill do my best to update you on more later.
but just wanted to say its great to be back and look foward to starting to get to know all the new members and catching up with the old ones.

:l24: see you soon

Crispy
08-14-2009, 07:07 AM
Glad to have you back.... seems like you're still in the hobby bigtime... keep us updated! thumbs2:

Maybe time for a 100+ gallon tank in those lounge rooms???

MCHRKiller
08-14-2009, 07:13 AM
WB! Since youve done some upgrading and such...how about some tank pics? :22:

rich311k
08-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Welcome back, it is nice to meet you. We do need some tank shots.

Northernguy
08-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Welcome back Arkie!
Its been a long time!
The house sounds wonderful! Pics would be nice!
Ridgebacks are great dogs! Does your have the fur ridge along its back?

frank_zappa
08-14-2009, 01:53 PM
welcome back

Wild Turkey
08-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Good to have you back!thumbs2:

Lady Hobbs
08-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi Arkie! Sounds like you've been busy setting up tanks, moving furniture and fish and all. Hope you love the house and enjoy that room. I sure would like more room myself. Nice to see you back.

Arkie
08-14-2009, 11:14 PM
thanks for the welcome backs, its great to hear. tank pics are on there way, got a new camera so we shall see how it works. lol.
bigger tanks... my bf has a 6x2x2 and a 7 ft currently empty... due to not sure if my floor will hold the weight (getting a builder in to check the foundations) then they will be set up and stocked. cant wait for that!!!!!
the puppy doesnt have much of the stand up fur on his back unless he is in protectve mode... which is so cute as he is only like 6 mths old :hmm3grin2orange:

Northernguy
08-14-2009, 11:32 PM
lol Don't forget puppy pics! lol:hmm3grin2orange: