PDA

View Full Version : What's the best New Life Spectrum food for bettas?

batmura
08-06-2009, 11:07 AM
I am considering trying some New Life Spectrum fish food after having used Sera and Tetra food all my life. Each passing day I hear more about NLS and would like to give it a try. Do they have food specifically for bettas? If not, what about tetras? I have two tanks and am willing to give it a shot.

Lastly, what country produces NLS? I know Sera and Tetra are German companies.

Cheers!

Deleted User
08-06-2009, 11:35 AM
I am considering trying some New Life Spectrum fish food after having used Sera and Tetra food all my life. Each passing day I hear more about NLS and would like to give it a try. Do they have food specifically for bettas? If not, what about tetras? I have two tanks and am willing to give it a shot.

Lastly, what country produces NLS? I know Sera and Tetra are German companies.

Cheers!

I feed mine the cichlid formular 1mm pellets.

NLS is produced in Florida USA so my pots tell me.:ssmile:

Fishguy2727
08-06-2009, 12:05 PM
I feed mine 1mm Thera+A. It has extra garlic, enough to kill parasites. Garlic all the time can help prevent health problems in general.

batmura
08-06-2009, 01:38 PM
I feed mine 1mm Thera+A. It has extra garlic, enough to kill parasites. Garlic all the time can help prevent health problems in general.
I just got 0.5mm Thera+A. They're a bit too small, but they'll do anyways, right?

Thanks!

-Lp
08-06-2009, 07:28 PM
I use the 1mm NLS T-A as well, betta loves 'em. AAMOF it's what I feed all my fish.

Typej084
08-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Bit of an echo but I feed my betta the 1mm NLS pellets as well, he loves em' :rockout: