PDA

View Full Version : HTML Links

Fishesses
07-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Can we make them? I had a tiny url link in my sig that went to my gallery. I'd like an HTML link that would read Fishesses Gallery or maybe make it an image like, :fish2: . Clicking on those words or image would bring a person to my gallery.

I think I have the script right but, it doesn't work. Do I need to turn on HTML and if so, where do I do that?

Other options?

DrNic
07-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Go into the User CP (link above on the left), then goto Edit Signature (link on the left side).

Once there type the text part, in this case "Fishesses Gallery". Next highlight that text, then click the icon that looks like a planet. A window will pop up and ask for the URL. Type or paste the URL in and hit OK.

You should be all set.

Fishesses
07-24-2009, 08:57 PM
That's an interesting way of doing it. thumbs2:

DrNic
07-24-2009, 10:03 PM
yeah that's how I do it on most bulliten boards. I think that you can also just hit the icon, then enter the URL. When you hit OK the text is the same as the URL but is highlighted so if you type something it gets over written.

Wild Turkey
07-24-2009, 10:06 PM
Yup! Alternatively you can use the tags yourself, just type {url="htttp:///thieisyourlink.com"} CLICK HERE {/url}

Replace { } with [ ]