PDA

View Full Version : UniQuarium 55 gallon reviews?

Twe3k
07-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Anybody ever deal with a UniQuarium? Thinking about purchasing this http://www.fishtankwarehouse.com/cart/shopper.cfm?action=view&key=CFL009 any thoughts or suggestion? does anyone know any good site to look for decent size tanks for reasonable pricing?

naomilynn
03-05-2010, 08:14 AM
I have a uniqarium, The filter is near impossible to clean, so you will suffer Ot syndrome after awhile. If I had to make a safe bet id stay stick with filters you can really clean out well. I have discus in my tank and they have had many issues I think mostly due to my sub straight (gravel). I like it cause its all contained and organized and easy but as far as the fish there isn't much of a difference, You just have to make sure you CLEAN it very very well. Also note that the water level never changes in front only the back of the tank so always keep an eye on the right side of the tank (water level viewing)

Hope I helped.. Just an amateur but Ive had my tank for a little over 3 years, still works awesome and everything, just a bit harder to clean.