PDA

View Full Version : new and better shot of the L387

frank_zappa
06-07-2009, 03:22 PM
i taken to calling him Keyser Soze, because he shows up out of the blue every once in a while and then just like that, pfffft, he is gone. i still have not gotten the great shot that i am looking for, but this is a little better than what i put up before.

i swear, i never see him. what is the best means to spot him? should i use a red light after lights out? i caught him today when it was still low light. may he eventually start appearing when the lights are on, or is that simply not his nature?

Northernguy
06-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Thats a beauty!
Great pic!thumbs2:

frank_zappa
06-07-2009, 03:30 PM
thanks, and just f.y.i., those white specks are nothing but me needing to wipe the glass down before taking a shot. probably would have spooked him though if i did

frank_zappa
06-07-2009, 03:46 PM
i just got scared looking at this next shot because i see those white specks again...but, i went and looked with the naked eye and i do not see them. i think that it is perhaps a dirty lens or the glass again....

the second shot looks like it has ich. i was really scared when i saw that. then just now i went and took a really good look at him with a flashlight and he does not have ich.