PDA

View Full Version : Me and Levi

Sharon
06-04-2009, 10:40 PM
He really is a sweetie! In the last pic, I'm praying very hard that he doesn't poop...as he tends to "squirt"....:hmm3grin2orange:

Little Embers
06-04-2009, 10:56 PM
AWW GEE! He is so adorable....He does look like he is about to squirt in the last pic. :hmm3grin2orange: hope you have the tissues handy LOL!
Are you sure Levi isn't the reason your neck is painful at the moment Sharon? :hmm3grin2orange:

Sharon
06-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Actually, he probably didn't help the neck situation! I was tense during the first few days, when he was on my shoulder. I couldn't see what he was doing and I was afraid he'd fall off. I've relaxed since then...:ssmile:..Well, except when his little butt is pointed right at my mouth!!! He has no respect when it comes to the elimination process!:hmm3grin2orange:

Little Embers
06-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Well! he definitely looks relaxed LOL!!

Well, except when his little butt is pointed right at my mouth!!! He has no respect when it comes to the elimination process!
OH DEAR! I would be wearing a face mask in that case!:hmm3grin2orange:

Rue
06-05-2009, 03:32 PM
He's adorable! :1luvu:

I get a tail going through my mouth every now and then too...especially with the cockatiel...

...the funniest thing that happened was when I yawned one day...and Pekoe the Pionus stuck his entire head in mouth...:ssuprised:

...now I try and cover my mouth before I yawn...

Sharon
06-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Good grief...that must have been startling. Good thing you didn't close your mouth in reaction!:hmm3grin2orange:

Rue
06-05-2009, 04:42 PM
...lol...

I wonder if he was thinking it would be a good nesting site, or was just interested in the state of my dental work?:hmm3grin2orange:

fishlover49
06-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Yep, you look a little worried in that last picture, Sharon. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Sharon
06-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Wouldn't you be???...This little guy, although one of the most beautiful bird ever created:1luvu: , has the grossest poop you've ever seen!!!

chel
06-05-2009, 07:34 PM
he is gorgeous! Great shots!!

fishlover49
06-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Wouldn't you be???...This little guy, although one of the most beautiful bird ever created:1luvu: , has the grossest poop you've ever seen!!!

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

William
06-05-2009, 08:36 PM
gross poop is usually easily fixed by managing their diet.

I am sure he will learn not to pop on you in time. My tovi has thought himself not to poop on the table but too back his ass out from over the table and poop on the floor. He still have accidents but they are fewer and fewer for each day.

Sharon
06-06-2009, 11:43 PM
The diet is the reason Linnie poop is so gross...they need fresh fruit and veggies every day, so he gets a special salad every morning, with fruit, veggies, beans, grain, etc. Later in the day his poop gets better...

He is already learning not to poop on us. I've been holding him over paper when he's due a poop, and he's learned he doesn't get back on my shoulder until he produces on the paper...:hmm3grin2orange: It's amazing how quickly he poops and then hops back up.:19: