PDA

View Full Version : My cleaner shrimp...

Miltonic
05-12-2009, 02:11 AM
who I recently found out had eggs released them today :19: Im very happy since It's very exciting site to behold. I guess my coral and fish will be having a feast tonight since I have no way or was ready to try and catch any of the free swimmers and try to raise them. :( Also tonight for the first time I saw how long the Galaxia corals sweepers are.

Oscar_freak12321
05-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Glad to hear! Hehe there will be a feast tonight indeed!

Miltonic
05-12-2009, 02:38 AM
my clownfish looks stuffed already biggest belly I ever seen on him lol

Oscar_freak12321
05-12-2009, 02:39 AM
Does he look like a pufferfish?
:hmm3grin2orange:

coachfraley
05-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Cool deal! They should do it regularly from now on.

You were lucky to see them releasing! I have only seen it once, when I happened to shine my flashlight in at night.

Miltonic
05-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Does he look like a pufferfish?
:hmm3grin2orange:

just a little lol

Cool deal! They should do it regularly from now on.

You were lucky to see them releasing! I have only seen it once, when I happened to shine my flashlight in at night.

yeah, I happened to turn around and I saw a lot of activity coming from the clownfish since I hadn't shut off the light from the room just the tank so I got closer to see what was going on and then I was like OMG are my shrimp actually breeding?!!! lol pretty cool I have to say, also happy im going to have free fish food from now on.

another funny thing is that my clown got all dibs on the shrimp larvae since my blue tang was already sleeping.