PDA

View Full Version : Video of Sancho the Betta jumping

Sarkazmo
05-11-2009, 07:33 AM
Sancho displays all day long, now he's jumping when I get near the top of the tank!!!!! He murdered three Ghost Shrimp in the past couple of days, now he's trying to get out of the tank!!! I lock my bedroom door at night! :P

Here's my little buddy, Sancho!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBee9ge8T7M

If you click through to YouTube I've got all the details of the tank in the description for the video.

Sark

korith
05-11-2009, 07:55 AM
Did you wave some food in front of him to get him to jump?

btw you can imbed youtube vids on here by using yt and /yt in []

Northernguy
05-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Thats a pretty aggresive beta you have there!thumbs2:

Sarkazmo
05-12-2009, 12:08 AM
No, I wasn't holding any food... or anything. He wanted to eat my finger!!!!

Sancho is pretty aggressive but he's a good fishy. He's just going to be a loner forever I guess... but I wanna get an Oto cat for the tank... I'm hoping Sancho'll leave him alone.

Anyone keep Oto cats with a male betta???

Sark

smaug
05-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Although an oto does stay small,they need like company to feel safe and Im afraid the tank is too small for anything except you tough little buddy sancho,who btw I think is pretty awesome.

Oscar_freak12321
05-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Nice little tank you have there! Nice fish too!

korith
05-12-2009, 12:52 AM
No, I wasn't holding any food... or anything. He wanted to eat my finger!!!!

Sancho is pretty aggressive but he's a good fishy. He's just going to be a loner forever I guess... but I wanna get an Oto cat for the tank... I'm hoping Sancho'll leave him alone.

Anyone keep Oto cats with a male betta???

Sark

Mine has gone up to my hand when I've cleaned the tank but that's about it. Flares like crazy when the gravel vac is in the tank though.

Oto's are a bit delicate, and would need to get a few of them so they are comfortable in the tank.

Gayle
05-12-2009, 05:18 AM
Wow! He is fiesty! LOL good video! TY for sharing!

matthew.shelly
05-12-2009, 08:14 PM
cool vid. very nice betta and tank too!