PDA

View Full Version : Here I am, waiting in the dark!

Ashley
05-09-2009, 02:05 AM
lol, I bought a clown pleco less than a week ago, and I have yet to get a picture, or see him that often. He likes to hide in a sunken ship I have, with a piece of wood over the back of it. I saw him twice really well (besides in the store), and he's perdy! My lil BN is always out and about, but not the clown. I knew clowns were like this before buying, but I think they're really cute. Hopefully as he gets used to his home he'll be less camera shy!

Northernguy
05-09-2009, 02:22 AM
How about a pic of the bn then!thumbs2:

toddnbecka
05-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Don't feel bad, I have 5 L333's getting close to 2" now that I almost never see either. Usually it's when I pull the driftwood out to siphon the tank, and one drops out of whatever nook it refused to vacate when I picked up the wood. I always use a plastic tray to catch drips (and pleco's) so it's not a big deal. I'd really like to see them more often through, they're beautiful fish.
At least the L204's aren't as reclusive by day.

Ashley
05-10-2009, 02:58 PM
This is the picture of the BN. I posted them before, so I'll try and get more. I recently moved him to the 40 gallon, as this picture was taken with him in the 30.

Northernguy
05-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Thats a cute bn! Still just a wee guy!

My bn only comes out sometime at night I hope! lol
I have had it for a few months now and all I ever get to see is its tail sticking out of a shell at the back of the tank.Mine is almost 4" now.

smaug
05-10-2009, 03:46 PM
As time goes by you will see the clown more and more.He will stick around just long enough for you to grap a camera then "poof" he will disapear.

mommy1
05-10-2009, 03:57 PM
oh he's just a tiny little guy. so cute.:ssmile:

Ashley
05-10-2009, 05:58 PM
My clown pleco came out the other day. I called to my boyfriend, omg come look the clown pleco is out! I grabbed the camera and when I turned my head back, he was gone, lol.

Ashley
05-11-2009, 02:38 AM
ok I got a picture!!! I threw in NLS H2O soluable wafer and he came out to get it. He swam away right after I took the pic. It's a blurry picture and for some reason whenever I take pics of my 40 gallon, they come up with a weird yellow tint, but, here it is!!! There are also two new pics of my BN

Oscar_freak12321
05-11-2009, 02:46 AM
He's very cute! Good job on snagging a nice looking guy!

Ashley
05-11-2009, 02:53 AM
He's very cute! Good job on snagging a nice looking guy!

Thanks! I spent a lot of time looking in the tank at the store for one with more patterns, a lot of them looked very plain, and mainly brown.