PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone...

Neemod
04-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Ever seen a Roloff's Barb?

Im beginning to think that their rarity is truly of an immense magnitude. :scry:

Also i have never been able to find out much about these, its as if no one knows about them, and when i try to research them i get nothing, or i get pointed to another fish.
The Roloff's Barb (barbus roloffi) is usually considered to be the same as Oreichthys cosuatis but i dont think these two are the same. And if im not mistaken theyre from different areas. Not to mention look different because one is clear and the other isnt

Anyways i guess i was just looking for confirmation from others (all of you experts :P )
Are they even available?
Because ever since i saw one in a book once i fell in love and was planning to make them a future choice in fish, but when i look around in the LFS's or even on-line i get NOTHING.

Thoughts and opinions please:hmm3grin2orange:

cer
04-19-2009, 01:28 AM
Look around online and find a dealer that has them. Then ask your LFS to order them from there. Then you can go and buy them from there.

copper_eos
05-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Would love to see pictures if you get them. Guess I could go look them up online too :shappy: