PDA

View Full Version : What can I put in with my Betta?

MudBlood
02-23-2006, 05:00 PM
As the title states, What fish can I put in my R338 JEBO tank with my Betta??

I have a male at the moment, but I'm getting a female when the local pet shop gets in more stock.

Was thinkin of something aloong the lines of a catfish or a few snail or something to help eat the uneaten food that the Bettas don't eat and so forth.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Mud.

William
02-23-2006, 09:35 PM
Bristlenosed catfish is a good choice that will do what you want it to without growing to big

mtnrat
04-04-2006, 02:10 PM
I kept 1 Male Betta and 2 Female Bettas in a 10 gal. tank with 4 Mollys,4 small algae eaters,4 danios for 3 weeks.Every thing was fine .Then without any warning the Male betta went up to the biggest molly and plucked both Her eyes out and killed Her.The bettas were getting ready to start spawing is the only answer to this sudden change.The Males are kept by their self now.In a 25 gal. tank I have 2 female bettas,4 danios,4 small algae eaters,7 mollies, and so far so good.One of the mollies had little ones April 1st.The female bettas ate a couple before I got the Momma in a birthin tank but She still gave birth to 60+ babys.

silverdoctor
06-10-2007, 03:50 PM
I also have a little JEBO R338. I don't have a betta - though I did have one a while back but that was before I got my JEBO. I've stocked my JEBO mostly with white clouds, clown loaches - I posted pics here: http://richelectron.blogspot.com/2007/06/jebo-r338-aquarium-fish-stock.html
It's a really cool little tank - makes it so easy to look after your fish well.

troy
06-11-2007, 11:06 PM
You could put a couple medium to large sized ghost shrimps