PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Australia

MudBlood
02-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Recently signed up to the site, have browsed it quite a bit and find it informative.

Ever since I was young, my parents always had an aquarium or 2, and pretty much since then I have been a fish person, now that I have a daughter of my own, she also has a love for fish, being bought up around them and all.

I have at the moment,

A Jebo R-338 tank with my fighting fish in it, and soon a female as well, if everything goes ok.

a roughly 30L tank with a nymph and normal goldfish, who seem to get along ok, after an initial scare moving the nymph from my daughters tank to this one, he didnít like it, but now seem happy.

a 24"x20" tank which I use for my locally caught river yabbie, he's a grumpy little bugger, he only likes to see me if I have a food pellet in my hand, besides that all he really does is muck up the wonderful layout I made for him with the gravel and sand. O he loves to rip up plants too.

And lastly I have a 24"x12" tank which is my tropical tank, in which I have a silver shark, 4 tiger barbs, 2 flame tetras 2 pepper catfish, 8 neon tetras and a Cooley loach (spelling), these sit next to me in the computer room as it's always warm in here and the water without the heater running sits around the 28 degrees Celsius mark.

Well thatís about it from me, I canít think of much more to bore you readers with.

Hope to be a valuable contributor to the forums in one way or another

Cheers,

Mud.

PS What is the points scheme thing for??? Curious is all...

William
02-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Welcome.

The points scheme. Well its frankly not of any real use except bragging rights at the moment. Might be used for competitions and some other things in the future.