PDA

View Full Version : Plant Gro

*Sarah*
02-18-2007, 10:05 PM
by Hagen. That's the fertilizer I got since they didn't have the Seachem Flourish at my LFS. I'll let everyone know how it is, if I notice a difference or whatever. It contains Iron.
The instructions say 1 capful/10 gal, but it doesn't say how often:confused: Should I use it weekly?

I also got a new plant, it's a tall grass-type one, with long thick blades, like crabgrass. Anyway, it'll grow and lay on top of the water, which is cool. And I got some white rocks.

cocoa_pleco
02-18-2007, 10:19 PM
i like moss balls as plants and java moss. no work needed!

Chrona
02-18-2007, 10:32 PM
by Hagen. That's the fertilizer I got since they didn't have the Seachem Flourish at my LFS. I'll let everyone know how it is, if I notice a difference or whatever. It contains Iron.
The instructions say 1 capful/10 gal, but it doesn't say how often:confused: Should I use it weekly?

I also got a new plant, it's a tall grass-type one, with long thick blades, like crabgrass. Anyway, it'll grow and lay on top of the water, which is cool. And I got some white rocks.

Does it contain trace elements of some kind? It should have various metals and elements on the label. I looked online but there appears to be many different varieties of Hagen Plant Gro.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm guessing it's Plant Gro Iron Enriched? They all have the trace elements, so you are all set.

*Sarah*
02-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Does it contain trace elements of some kind? It should have various metals and elements on the label. I looked online but there appears to be many different varieties of Hagen Plant Gro.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm guessing it's Plant Gro Iron Enriched? They all have the trace elements, so you are all set.

Yup, it's the Iron Enriched one :thumb:

Incredulous_Ed
02-23-2007, 07:52 PM
I use plant gro iron enriched. The biggest growth improve ment I saw was in the crypts. They look great!

xoolooxunny
02-23-2007, 09:43 PM
The instructions say 1 capful/10 gal, but it doesn't say how often Should I use it weekly?

I think with most of the liquid stuff, you do add it weekly, but I get better results cutting the dose in half and doing it twice a week, makes for a more steady supply.