PDA

View Full Version : Miniature Koi

HanoverKoi
02-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum, so please let me know if I break any rules. I hope I don't.

I am a Koi breeder, and have developed High Qaulity miniature Koi...."Toy Koi" These are true genetically manipulated miniatures and not just young fish or runts. The average largest size they reach is six about six inches. I am just trying to take a survey and see what kind of interest there may be out there. This will be the first year a few will be avaiable, and I just want to try and get a feel for what size the market my be, and exactly where that market may fall in the aquarium world.

My forte is health , Qt, and treatment of Koi primarily but many other freshwater fish will fall into this category of protocols I utilize.

Any input would be appreciated, as to what your opinions on this may be. This is not meant to be a sales pitch whatsoever. I am simply trying to get an idea as to the interest out there. These fish have been years in development, and I am just now beginning to attempt to get some stats on the market and interests.

Thanks

MaterSammichMan
05-30-2007, 02:00 AM
I'm new here too.
I'd like to know more.
What kind of costs?
Do they have special needs?
Thanks,
Garry

Drumachine09
05-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Hate to break your heart, but this forum is almost 3 months old, and he hasnt been back since.

I dont support "genetically altered" fish anyway.

But welcome to the A.C. Gary!

cocoa_pleco
05-30-2007, 02:27 AM
lots of people tend to do that. they ask a question then POOF, they disappear

Drumachine09
05-30-2007, 02:33 AM
I think Chrona eats them or something.