PDA

View Full Version : New tat [My wife]

smaug
03-15-2009, 10:45 PM
My wife finally decided to get that butterfly ankle tat she always wanted!I think its stunning13529
An I think I have sttled on the Koi tat I want.It will be reduced in size to fit my upper arm [elbow to shoulder] or across my upper shoulders.
My wife is so happy with her butterfly,Im glad she finally did it.Everyone tell her how much you like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,please:1luvu:

Lady Hobbs
03-15-2009, 10:54 PM
It does look really nice. Nice and crisp colored and he did a good job. Looks better than the butterfly on my ankle! Could it be that mine is 30 years old? LOL

gm72
03-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Beautiful work, nicely done!

Sharon
03-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Pretty!thumbs2:

smaug
03-15-2009, 11:06 PM
It does look really nice. Nice and crisp colored and he did a good job. Looks better than the butterfly on my ankle! Could it be that mine is 30 years old? LOL
Do you have pic of yours!Id love to see it.

ZCciVic22
03-15-2009, 11:33 PM
Very cool Smaug! My wife and I are kinda in a contest over tats. I have 5, but she has me way beat with like 8 or 9 lol

Brookfish
03-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Thats a very nice Tat Mrs Smaug, health to enjoy! thumbs2:

Deleted User
03-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Thats a real nice bit of work. Both of them :ssmile:

Northernguy
03-16-2009, 01:48 AM
I like them both!
Nice work whoever did them!

Ellen4God
03-16-2009, 02:33 AM
Very pretty!! Congrats to your wife on her new tattoo. :) When are you going to get yours?

mommy1
03-16-2009, 02:45 AM
very nice. but be careful, tattoos are as addictive as aquariums. i wanted one and now have three. numbers 4,5,and 6 are in the works. and remember the family that tats together stays together, my husband has 4 and my oldest daughter is planning her first 2. thumbs2:

smaug
03-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Thank you all very much.Her family came down on her pretty hard for it.Saying "your body is a temple",,"your allergic to red",,"I certainly hope you dont take your daughter in to get one"[shes 10,like that would happen!],geesh,,,with family like this,who needs enemys!Im fuming mad right now,debating whether to confront them or not.Holly was so happy with it and was very excited to show them how nice it looked,it looks fantastic on her [and sexy:18: ].Dang it,why do familys have to be such idiots.Im glad I disowned most of mine:ssuprised:
sorry to blow up on you all.

Wild Turkey
03-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Thank you all very much.Her family came down on her pretty hard for it.Saying "your body is a temple",,"your allergic to red",,"I certainly hope you dont take your daughter in to get one"[shes 10,like that would happen!],geesh,,,with family like this,who needs enemys!Im fuming mad right now,debating whether to confront them or not.Holly was so happy with it and was very excited to show them how nice it looked,it looks fantastic on her [and sexy:18: ].Dang it,why do familys have to be such idiots.Im glad I disowned most of mine:ssuprised:

Its all about choice. She chooses to not be lame.:hmm3grin2orange:
Congrats miss smaug, your body is your canvass if you want it to be.

Ellen4God
03-17-2009, 12:12 AM

I'm so sorry that they're being so rough on her. It's hard when people (especially family) have conflicting viewpoints. I think it's beautiful. :) And hey, you think it's mighty sexy - that's all that matters, right? :11:

Lady Hobbs
03-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Oh gez. You just want to see my lovely leg. Admit it.

Blurry pic but what else is new? I had to turn myself wrong side out to take this.

Ellen4God
03-17-2009, 12:44 AM
I had to turn myself wrong side out to take this.

LOL You crack my up. Very pretty butterfly. :)

Wild Turkey
03-17-2009, 12:53 AM
Oh gez. You just want to see my lovely leg. Admit it.

Blurry pic but what else is new? I had to turn myself wrong side out to take this.

OW OW! :ezpi_wink1: :malelovies:

Lady Hobbs
03-17-2009, 12:56 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_20.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000) [/URL] [URL="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000"] (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000) Ya Right. LOLOLOL Now I suppose you want to see the rose on my hip?

Fishalicious
03-17-2009, 09:19 AM
Wow the Koi is stunning!!!!! Realllllllllly nice work :1luvu:

fins_n_fur
03-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Beautiful butterfly, but Smaug, yours will look A M A Z I N G ! Cannot wait to see when it's done. I've just started the process of getting another one done and hope to see initial designs this week! I'm sorry and disappointed that your wife's family was not more supportive...but it is her body!

smaug
03-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah,the heck with them.I like it,bleh to them!!As for my upcoming tat,I am so ready to get it going,it will be done in 3 settings 2 wks apart,it will be hard to wait to finally have it done but I think it will be worth it.Thank you all for the supportthumbs2:

Lady Hobbs
03-17-2009, 10:54 PM
That's it! That's all you have to say after I turned myself wrong side out to show you my tat?

ppttfffffff

smaug
03-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Hey Lady!:1luvu: I was in a rush when I posted last.I definetly noticed your butterfly and I think it looks VERY nice,sorry to overlook you:11:

Lady Hobbs
03-17-2009, 11:01 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_109.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000)

LOL Just wanted to prove that I had one! Tried to make my leg beautiful but it didn't work.

MCHRKiller
03-17-2009, 11:26 PM
I to like the tat Hobbs :) I also like your wifies tat there...all sorts of nice butterflies :P

I have several myself and planning for more...I have a lotus blossom side piece that goes from right under my arm pit all the way down my side and down onto my hip/pelvis. Its very much a work in progress and I cant obviously show yas that due to its nature. But I am planning a half sleeve of a koi(fish geeks think alike) and a chest piece of this really cool 2 revolvers pointing toward each other with yellow roses above them and a red diamond and a spider web between them...its a total old school 1950s looking piece. And my other arm will also have a half sleeve of random 1950s old style pieces...and my left leg is going to be portraits of influential people in my life. Tats are great :22:

My mom and dad hate tattoos, and literally almost had a cow when they finally found out about my side piece, I was going on a cruise with the family at the time and was trying on bathing suits at a store my mother happend to be shopping at to and she knocked on my door and I thougt it was my SO and it was my mom...she saw it and nearly died. :14: But theyve moved on since last summer and its just kind of an accepted fact now...

riot
03-18-2009, 04:40 AM
I have 4 tatts an counting. Nice one on your wife and that Koi tattoo is amazing!

sandy_n
03-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Very pretty tat. thumbs2:
I'm working on getting my first...just have to decide what I want.
Very nice koi btw!