PDA

View Full Version : I just put a deposit on a new fid!!

KrytterKrys
03-12-2009, 03:33 AM
:19: Im so excited! Im gonna be getting a baby red factor congo african grey!! Ive been looking for a good breeder for a while now of cags in general, and I talked to one last week who said he was going to have one baby left from his current clutch, because the other two where reserved prior because there is usually a waiting list for them. I told him I was very interested and would get back to him the next day cause I wasn't expecting a baby to be ready so soon! Well I guess after I talked to him another person contacted him saying they wanted the baby but he decided to let me have first dibs since I talked to him first. So that day I sent the deposit right out! The babies just hatched last week into this one. So I don't have pictures yet until he pulls to handfed. But I'll be sure to keep everyone posted when I do get them! I cant wait to see how much or little red he/she will have, even if there isnt any Ill still love it just the same though! Now I need to play the name game :hmm3grin2orange: ..im trying to think of something unique & unisex since i wont find out the sex until i get him/her, then dna him/her..The anticipation is killing me!

Jenilyn
04-02-2009, 11:26 PM
i want pics!

cute names:

phoenix
cobra
smartie

ok i give up lol.

Red
04-02-2009, 11:29 PM
very nice, hope you enjoy the new bird!

Northernguy
04-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Sounds like fun!
thumbs2: They are beautiful birds!

mommy1
04-03-2009, 05:01 AM
congratulations. i love birds. at one time i had 5 parakeets named after the four horsemen of the apocalypse and the fifth was named tweety. i would name your new bird "pickles". ha ha my family never lets me name the animals.

Brookfish
04-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Congrats on the new parrot, African greys are awesome!