PDA

View Full Version : have freshwater fish/tank which need a new home

AnnieM
03-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Hi fish aficionados

I have had a 29 gallon tank for a bit over two years, but will need to find a new home for my little guys soon, as we will be moving cross country.

I have three black neons, two black skirt neons, two green corys and a lonely spotted cory of one of the types: punctatus, brevirostris, ambiacus, agassizii, or false spotted. I recently re homed a leopard pleco, and the tank could use a smaller variety as well as shoal mates for my lonely cory. The others more or less ignore him, I'm afraid. No known ick or other infections, and all seem stable and healthy.

Also, I think the tank should be refit with sand and a cave for the corys.

The tank and my pals are in Portsmouth, NH, USA. Is there an aquarium enthusiast locally who could adopt these little guys , keep them happy and healthy, or make them more so? They could go with or without the tank as fits your needs.

Thank you,

AnnieM

invadertoast
03-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Hi Annie! I'm so glad you joined! I already sent you an e-mail, but if you can't find someone by the time you have to move just let me know.

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will love it and will learn alot. Make sure you get a new tank when you get settled in your new place! :)

knarf133
03-06-2009, 09:38 PM
aww thats sad. sorry for your loss

Jellygirl
03-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi there,

Such a sad reason to lose your fish. I hope you can rehome them soon and wish you well in your new home/location. Settle in and then keep posting. The AC is a very friendly forum.

Brookfish
03-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the forum! :22:

Red
03-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Dang, wish I was closer. Have you tried CL and ebay etc? If you can't find anyone I could sure help you find someone.

sandy_n
03-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi Annie and welcome to AC...:ssmile:

Wild Turkey
03-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Welcome to ac!!! thumbs2: :19: