PDA

View Full Version : Accidental self ribboning.

HomaridNoob6
02-27-2009, 03:42 AM
Ok, so i tried to buy a ribbon for someone else and just accidentaly gave it to myself, I feel really dumb, how do i either remove it from my profile or give it to the person i meant to. Any help would be appreciated.

Algenco
02-27-2009, 03:48 AM
you can't give ribbons, only purchase them to show your support

why don't you keep it?

invadertoast
02-27-2009, 03:48 AM
I'm not sure if you can give ribbons to other users, I thought you could only buy them for yourself. I could be wrong though... I think you can delete them from your profile page.

Edit - Algenco beat me, lol

Lynn Conroy
02-27-2009, 03:59 AM
Ok, so i tried to buy a ribbon for someone else and just accidentaly gave it to myself, I feel really dumb, how do i either remove it from my profile or give it to the person i meant to. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Lobsternoob. Was it for me?
If it WAS...how sweet. It's BETTER if you wear it proudly for me.

If it wasn't...I'm so embarassed I'm never coming back to this site again. I'm humiliated.

If it was...NOW I know what a Noob is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great play Noob-spear.

bushwhacker
02-27-2009, 04:27 AM
you can't give ribbons, only purchase them to show your support

why don't you keep it?

i know how you feel, i bought one for a lady and ended up on my page but i'll show it proudly... i didnt know that either

HomaridNoob6
02-27-2009, 04:37 AM
Well I'll keep it and wear it because i support the cause, but the comment i added is inappropriate for me, yes it was for you Lynn :) so just everyone excuse me for the comment on the ribbon, but I'm still full on to spread awareness and support survivors, and soon to be survivors of breast cancer!

Algenco
02-27-2009, 04:42 AM
Well I'll keep it and wear it because i support the cause, but the comment i added is inappropriate for me, yes it was for you Lynn :) so just everyone excuse me for the comment on the ribbon, but I'm still full on to spread awareness and support survivors, and soon to be survivors of breast cancer!

Thanks for your support:22:

HomaridNoob6
02-27-2009, 04:44 AM
Algenco, I almost forgot about your wifes trial with the disease, was just reminded by your post back, It came back to me almost instantly when i read your post, I wish her only the best too, and was so pleased to hear of her recovery, I will sport this ribbon for her also!

Rue
02-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Ribbon looks good on ya! thumbs2:

Northernguy
02-27-2009, 03:19 PM
I understand that buying a ribbon shows that we are thinking about it.Its too bad that we cannot really donate through the site.
Its the thought that counts and hopefully with all the thoughts someone will eventually fine a cure.