PDA

View Full Version : Hey, cory experts. What's this behavior?

Glasstapper
02-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Two of my trilineatus have been doing some strange stuff lately. They sit side by side, both facing the same way, and tilt inwards at an angle so their heads are almost touching and they are quickly moving their fins. You ever seen that before?

cocoa_pleco
02-10-2007, 07:34 PM
never. It must be some friendly gesture or something??

Cories are 100% peaceful, so i wouldnt worry

Glasstapper
02-10-2007, 07:37 PM
oh, I'm not worried about them. I was just curious to see if maybe they were sweet on each other. I know breeding cories is not easy to do (and I have no idea how to sex them), but it has happened before. I think it would be cool if two of them have found love in glasstapper's little world of water. ;)

cocoa_pleco
02-10-2007, 07:44 PM
ive bred cories on a few occasions.

yours must be bff- best friends forever! lol

Chrona
02-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Cory 1: Hey, Mitch, listen....I've been thinking. We've been been friends for a while now, and I know you want to take it to the next level, but I don't think I'm ready for it yet.
Cory 2: Yeah, same here, actually. I wouldn't want anything to happen to our friendship. So it's agreed then
Cory 1: OK

*Rests heads together

??

cocoa_pleco
02-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Cory 1: Hey, Mitch, listen....I've been thinking. We've been been friends for a while now, and I know you want to take it to the next level, but I don't think I'm ready for it yet.
Cory 2: Yeah, same here, actually. I wouldn't want anything to happen to our friendship. So it's agreed then

*Rests heads together

??

soooooooomebodys got an active immagination! lol

Glasstapper
02-10-2007, 08:06 PM

*Rests heads together

??

lol, I give my fish dialogue, too! It's so funny to imagine what their conversations would be like if they could talk! :D

cocoa_pleco
02-10-2007, 08:38 PM
talking fish would rock! imagine what a school of 100 neons would sound like?
Probably downtown china. lol

Chrona
02-10-2007, 09:04 PM
talking fish would rock! imagine what a school of 100 neons would sound like?
Probably downtown china. lol

I think it'd be more like

All: AAHHHHH HE'S GOT NEON TETRA DISEASE GET AWAY GET AWAY AGGHHH

Nautilus291
02-10-2007, 09:05 PM
100 neons: FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! GET THE FOOOD.

Chrona
02-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Haha, it'd be like all of the seagulls in Finding Nemo, or the green aliens in the coin game in Toy Story.

cocoa_pleco
02-10-2007, 09:34 PM
I think it'd be more like

All: AAHHHHH HE'S GOT NEON TETRA DISEASE GET AWAY GET AWAY AGGHHH

ewww, he's got neon cooties! get away! lol