PDA

View Full Version : Stress Zyme

Mith
02-12-2009, 08:30 AM
What would happen if I added that to my tank. It claims to be bacteria... wouldn't that help my cycling?

escamosa
02-12-2009, 09:56 AM
I used stress zyme in my second tank and i found it to work quite well, but i used it right from the point i added water to the tank like it say's to do on the back of the bottle.
Your meant to add it on the 1st, 7th and 14th day, so i'm not sure if it's going to give you much of an advantage, since your tank is almost finished cycling, i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong though.LOL.

Mith
02-12-2009, 11:03 AM
I used stress zyme in my second tank and i found it to work quite well, but i used it right from the point i added water to the tank like it say's to do on the back of the bottle.
Your meant to add it on the 1st, 7th and 14th day, so i'm not sure if it's going to give you much of an advantage, since your tank is almost finished cycling, i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong though.LOL.

Is there NEVER an easy answer... lol

Lady Hobbs
02-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Moved to the cycling thread.

The bacteria products are used to hold those numbers down when cycling with fish. You will not know what your numbers are if you skew them with those products. They are to be used when cycling WITH fish.

escamosa
02-12-2009, 08:20 PM
I don't mean to sound rude at all Lady Hobbs, and after all you've been in the game for longer than me, but can you show me somewhere or something that say's that you need to use fish with Stress zyme, because i've searched high and low for info about this because you doubted me in a previous thread about cycling with stress zyme without fish.
I have cycled a tank in less than 4 weeks useing stress zyme and feeding the tank with food.
On the bottle it say's use to establish a new tank or maintain one.:14: