PDA

View Full Version : I would like to ask you all to....

William
02-09-2009, 11:46 AM
I would like to ask everybody to read rule 2 (forum rules (http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=20511)) and keep it in mind. Cussing and bad /adult language will not be tolerated. When in doubt about a word, use another. I know we all want this forum to be friendly and welcomming to all.

gm72
02-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Also remember two other points I'd like to highlight:
1. A word that may be non-offensive to one person could very well be highly offensive to another.
2. There are a lot of very young kids here. Myself personally my 6 year old "helps" daddy by reading some of the picture threads.
3. We are aware that there are regional differences as well. A word that is acceptable in one country may not be in another. We will keep this in mind while moderating.

korith
02-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Yep best to keep everything pg13, there are a lot of young fish keepers out there, and I'm sure we have a fair number that read these boards.

Is fiddlesticks ok?

Poofaye C.
02-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I know I could have edited some things better. One of the main reasons I like this site so much is for its diversity. All the different countries represented, the young to the older. Don't want to offend any one. Good reminder, thank mods.