PDA

View Full Version : More pics up

Fishguy2727
02-02-2007, 03:38 PM
2 of the new 55 mbuna tank and one of each of the peacock fry that are growing in the 150. Just check out the link to my Photobucket page in my signature.

jeffs99dime
02-02-2007, 03:40 PM
those are great! nice pics!

crackatinny
02-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Reptyleguy, thisis a question that must be asked.

And if you know me by now, you should know, I would be the one to ask.

With all that wildlife, where the hell do you find room for yourself, LOL

I thought my love of animals was bad, with 3 tanks, 7 shihtzus, 1 galah (called a red bellied cockatoo over there I think), 1 Indian ringneck, and building an avary tmorra 4 a breeding pair of ringnecks.

f1oored
02-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Very nice. How big would you guess they are?

Abbeys_Mom
02-02-2007, 03:52 PM
I was looking at the second fry pic and I honestly couldn't see the fish. Where is it?

Fishguy2727
02-03-2007, 01:57 AM
All the mbunas are about 2.5".

For the second pic with the peacock, between the two rocks is a little pile of sand, just to the right of the sand it is looking at the camera. It is gray so it blends in better than the other one does.

I just added some pics of my room on my Photobucket page. It is usually tidy.

AquaQueen
02-03-2007, 02:40 AM
The babies are just too darn cute!! It took a little focusing and I found the lil one in the rock...lol Are you keeping all of the babies?

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bird & cage Sweet setup for him. he must Love it...I had a few birds in my time...even mated them(Cockatails) We gave the Dad away because he killed the mom and Broke our hearts we kept one baby for about 3 1/2 yrs until we got a cat. Things were fine for about a year but my cat got a taste of a bird outside and then my poor Freckles was gone..I wanted to KILL...my cat but I love him too much sooo does my oldest son so I tried to say I was giving the cat away but couldn't. I couldn't even be mad at him..I tried..but he wouldn't stop rubbing his face on me and purring at me all cute and I gave in.

Anyways I got WAY off topic there...lol...Your pictures are very nice. To be honest I didn't look at the way room was... I was looking at the tanks. Who cares what your room looks like you are the one who has to live in it...no one likes it they don't have to look at the pics right? :wink2:

Fishguy2727
02-03-2007, 03:03 AM
Actually I think it shows the truth when people say they can't fit anymore tanks or cages or something.

Abbeys_Mom
02-03-2007, 03:19 AM
I see it! I felt a bit like those people who can't find the baby in the ultrasound pictures.

AquaQueen
02-03-2007, 03:21 AM
I see it! I felt a bit like those people who can't find the baby in the ultrasound pictures.

lol:hmm3grin2orange:

Severus
02-03-2007, 05:28 AM
Great pics!