PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Tim's The "One and Only".....

Jim101
01-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Has anyone used this product? I have been reading alot about it.. Drop it in the tank, then put your fish in..

Thanks,

Jim

Northernguy
01-06-2009, 10:23 PM
I have never heard of it before but I don't get out much.It may work.
There are a lot of products that claim that.I used cycle and it was like I used nothing.Lots of testing and water changes.It takes longer than a fishless cycle but it does work.It is hard on the fish.
Have you got a test kit so you can monitor your tank after you use that stuff?
Someone else here may used it!

Lady Hobbs
01-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Sounds like a bacteria booster and there are several on the market. Tetra SafeStart is another, Seacheams Stability, etc. It helps keeps the toxins down but there is no magic potion. We still need to do water testing and changing it when toxins get too high.

Jim101
01-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Here is his web site, I have talked to a few people that have used his probucts and really like them..

http://www.drtimsaquatics.com/productguide/H2O-PURE_Products/H2O-PURE_Products.html

NOTE: I am in NO way connected to this product line and I do not profit in any way by putting this link here....

Jim

Algenco
01-07-2009, 03:58 AM
That's the fellow that came up with bio-spira, should be good stuff

Northernguy
01-07-2009, 04:32 AM
If you plan on using it start keeping a journal for your tank.You should anyway!
Keep a record of how the cycle went.It would be nice to know how well this product works.

Jim101
01-07-2009, 05:58 AM
I have a few things to do on the tank. Once I get it all taken care of I'll get some "One and Only" and keep a journal of how things go..
Northernguy: I like the journal idea, thanks..

Jim

Northernguy
01-07-2009, 06:12 AM
Anytime!:22: Its a great way to keep track of your tank ,cycle, fish, food ,whatever.thumbs2: