PDA

View Full Version : poor bleeding hearts :( (video)

lovleeko
01-02-2009, 09:55 PM
The black neons have noticeable ick but they tend to act the same as always. I can't really even see anything on the bleeding hearts and they are scratching themselves on this cup thing in the tank. Poor things. They seemed to be doing it more than I thought for ick. I hope it is just ick and nothing else. Pay no attention to the tank. I'm switching to sand and everything is out of order in there.

http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/retrokid2002/?action=view&current=videoofbleedingherats002.flv

Ryuu
01-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Sorry to hear. I couldnt imagine being itchy all the time

lovleeko
01-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Sorry to hear. I couldnt imagine being itchy all the time

I know. They seem to have it less than the others so I found it odd that they are the ones acting the most effected by it. Maybe they are just smarter and figured out how to scratch. IDK

Wild Turkey
01-02-2009, 10:22 PM
At least what they are scratching on is pretty smooth. If you start the salt treatment tomorrow they should be all fixed up in a week or so. GL sorry about ur luck, but ich does happen especially in new tanks

lovleeko
01-02-2009, 10:32 PM
At least what they are scratching on is pretty smooth. If you start the salt treatment tomorrow they should be all fixed up in a week or so. GL sorry about ur luck, but ich does happen especially in new tanks

Thanks WT. I seem to be getting bitten in the you know what with problems:help: I guess the other shoe dropped. I went so long with tanks that were great and have never really dealt with disease before. The fish have been great and haven't been stressed so I was wondering if the new tank this might be the culprit. IDK Yeah they are scratching on an extremely smooth surface so that's good. That's the only thing they scratch on too. They seem to be bickering a bit more than usual though. I wonder if that is the stress cause by the ick.

Wild Turkey
01-02-2009, 10:39 PM
I wonder if that is the stress cause by the ick.

Im sure ur right