PDA

View Full Version : The Ghost of Steve Irwin? Shark commits suicide?

William
12-19-2008, 08:15 PM
A couple of strange stories from our aquatic environment.

The ghost of Steve Irwin haunts reef?

(http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/../news/lib/188)Shark jumps into water slide

(http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/../news/lib/187)

Northernguy
12-19-2008, 08:28 PM
That diver says in the end that he didn't want to invade on Steve's territory.I think its a polite way of saying he got the hell out of there!:hmm3grin2orange:
I probably would have done the same thing!
Thats one show I really miss.I had a world of respect for that man and what he stood for.

LORENZO
12-19-2008, 08:29 PM
A good ghost story for Christmas. Rather spooky.

Demi ^_^
12-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Woooaaahhhh - freaky..

Steve Irwin was always my hero :)) I am an animal lover and still remember the first day I went to his zoo and watched him tackle a large, fat crocodile!

Northernguy
12-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Woooaaahhhh - freaky..

Steve Irwin was always my hero :)) I am an animal lover and still remember the first day I went to his zoo and watched him tackle a large, fat crocodile!
I sure would have enjoyed doing that.He really impressed me with the way he went about handling any animal he desired.He got bit every once in awhile but thats part of the game.He always showed huge amounts of respect for wildlife. Its too bad hes gone!

cer
12-19-2008, 10:27 PM
I think he just saw something!

angelcakes
12-19-2008, 10:30 PM
im the same as northenguy i also miss steve irwin on the tv:scry:
his programs/shows always fasinated me,especially with the snakes,
the story on the shark i think was pretty sad poor thing:scry:

cocoa_pleco
12-19-2008, 10:34 PM
yeah, Steve Irwin was a good guy. i still remember what i was doing when i heard he died, it was around 2 in the morning and i had the radio on and they just announced it

Sharon
12-19-2008, 11:11 PM
It was sad, especially for his family...but if you flirt with danger often enough, you get caught.

Demi ^_^
12-19-2008, 11:19 PM
When he died.. I was at camp.. I came back and since their was no tv/radio/etc at the camp, I had no idea of his death.

When mum told me I burst into tears! I still have many taped videos from his tv shows..

Northernguy
12-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Sharon thats just it.Those rays are not dangerous,they are very gentle.
It was just bad timing!

Sharon
12-19-2008, 11:53 PM
I know, which makes it even more ironic...he handled a lot of dangerous animals and got away with it. He gets killed by something without a reputation for danger. I'm not criticizing him...it's just that I think if you play the game, you take the consequences. Some people like excitement, some people play it safe. I'm one of those who generally plays it safe!:hmm3grin2orange:

Tigerbarb
12-20-2008, 12:19 AM
I'm shocked with the story about Steve Irwin's ghost. Ghosts are always seen in gloomy hallways, in shadowy corners, and even in people's basements next to 125g reef tanks, but never underwater. Often, there is a connection between ghosts and the night, but in broad daylight in the tropics, wow.
When I heard about Steve Irwin's death, I had just come out of my bedroom from feeding the fish in my 20g. It seemed unreal, as if it didn't happen.

cocoa_pleco
12-20-2008, 12:25 AM
Ghosts are always seen in gloomy hallways, in shadowy corners, and even in people's basements next to 125g reef tanks

LOL had another one the other day. 6 feet away from my 125g reef theres a shelf with miscellaneous stuff on it, and there was a pencil sitting on a flat surface in the back. was just chilling a few days ago and all the sudden the pencil shot out and hit the floor.

with the shark and the pool, it would suck if there were people in the pool, if i was in it there would be a sudden trail of yellow in the water

Northernguy
12-20-2008, 12:25 AM
He was a hero to many!:22:

fishbum
12-20-2008, 02:11 AM
Wow!..........

Poofaye C.
12-20-2008, 06:07 AM
So sad when hearing of his passing. It was just unreal. You hear this alot, but I don't think it ever meant more when talking about Steve.

"The world is truly better for having known him.''

Lady Hobbs
12-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Guy must have sucked too much oxygen and was hallucinating. :)

Tigerbarb
12-20-2008, 04:55 PM
Guy must have sucked too much oxygen and was hallucinating. :)Lmfao. :19: That's very possible.

LOL had another one the other day. 6 feet away from my 125g reef theres a shelf with miscellaneous stuff on it, and there was a pencil sitting on a flat surface in the back. was just chilling a few days ago and all the sudden the pencil shot out and hit the floor.

Lmao, I wonder if anyone has ever gotten murdered by a ghost :o

angelcakes
12-20-2008, 04:59 PM
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

fishbum
12-20-2008, 05:52 PM
I agree......