PDA

View Full Version : manchester terrier anyone?????

LORENZO
12-15-2008, 11:48 PM
I doubt it but there could be someone out there with a manchester????? :fish:

Rue
12-16-2008, 05:23 AM
My neighbour has one...does that count?

I have a mini-Dachsie...that's kinda like a Manchester...with shorter legs...

Fishalicious
12-16-2008, 06:57 AM
You could just start a thread asking everyone what type of dog they have if they have one Lorenzo LOL Every few days you have a thread asking if members have a specific breed... :11:

LORENZO
12-16-2008, 11:44 AM
:sley: oh oh now don't be too serious its christmas and after so many posts of fishies its dog post time. hahah I just love my five!!! manchester ...doberman...two no three mini weinners. And you see someone here does have some mini weinner dogs... will keep it all here in chatterbox. Merry Christmas to you. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rue
12-16-2008, 04:44 PM
My mini is such a pumpkin! She's turning 4 years old on Xmas Day!

We also rescued an American Bulldog when she was about 6 months old...she's also turning 4. I call them my 'twins'.

And we have an 11 year old Curly-coated retriever. He's getting old, but is still holding his own.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q152/Rue_album/FisticuffsWhatMe.jpg

Gemstone
12-17-2008, 04:01 PM
I have three rhodesian ridgebacks *used to be a breeder a number of years ago*...two lovebirds, an african grey parrot..who talks..and ten cats...yup...10..2 hamsters...a rat...oh...and a lot of fish....*at least the snake is no longer with us*

LORENZO
12-17-2008, 09:46 PM
:fish: :fish: Rhodesian ridgebacks. ohhhh what dogs they are. Beautiful i used to watch them here at the shows.There was a breeder here... nice dogs... They are rare to find here. where my cabin is there used to be a woman a bout there years ago who had seven pups on the go and i went over there to see them. Woow her whole couch was filled. ha what a size they were at three months.

LORENZO
12-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Gemstone did you say you had three right now! now that would take some energy exercising all those dogs. And what size tanks ... cleaning al those tanks... not to mention those birds!! i have big female dobe here..... living with four other dogs.11952 I am in the process now of trying to mate my mini dachshund over Christmas.

Rue
12-18-2008, 05:06 AM
Pretty girl!:goldfish:

Gemstone
12-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Gemstone did you say you had three right now! now that would take some energy exercising all those dogs. And what size tanks ... cleaning al those tanks... not to mention those birds!! i have big female dobe here..... living with four other dogs.11952 I am in the process now of trying to mate my mini dachshund over Christmas.

well property sizes here are reasonably big...over 2000 square meters..so lots of space for them...and they love their walks...but one at a TIME!!.. I used to breed them...although my two females are now spayed, my male is still...errr...ready to rock and roll...I stopped breeding when I knew a divorce was imminent regarding my first marriage. I, of course..not only kept the kids..but the dogs as well...the rest of the animals came later, after I met my husband Boertjie who is also a site member.

The two biggest tanks are about 500 litres..the rest range in size down to 30 litres being the smallest...have about 6 of those... My husband has a 48litre salt water...with lots of live rock..a watchman gobi (my birthday present), two hermit crabs...some starfish which are reef friendly...and various odd looking thingamabobs which all hiked on the rock...

[the husband is planning to hijack one of my large tanks for a beeeeg saltwater reef tho...but thinks I dont know about his evil plans]

teach
12-18-2008, 02:20 PM
Man I cant wait til im out of college so I can get a dog again I have a black lab at my parents house. Heres a pic of her. I used to have a lil mixed pup but when you live on a farm and you get caught chasing cows you dont live long.