PDA

View Full Version : Most Evil Cat in the World - Mine!!!

Fishalicious
12-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Meet Zorro - very aptly named as he is the kind of cat that loves to leave his mark on you should you visit.

Forget a guard dog... this guy will chase anyone away within 1 minute flat.

He has had grown men in this house screaming for help when they have been stuck on the stairs scared to move with zorro at their feet growling.

Growling is one of his fave past times - if you do anything he doesn't like the growl comes out... say for example this big lump of a cat that weighs quite a bit is lying on top of you and you dare move a muscle - yip growling

Visitors are growled at and attacked when passing.

He is also very very vocal.. he will meow the house down for any reason - food, attention, water you name it he will go on and on until he get's what he wants.

To add to his lovely character he likes to paw you with his nails in the face in the middle of the night when he decides he wants attention - this can be at any hour of the night... if he sleeps on the bed and you dare move he will sink his teeth into your feet. Locking him out of the bedroom also doesn't help as he just yells the house down and takes running jumps at the door all night ...

Here is the lovely Zorro:
I dare you to come any closer....
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n323/Fishaliciousfish/Extra/4cf8fbbd.jpg

Praying for fish - If there is anyone up there please send me fish... and lot's of it!!!!
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n323/Fishaliciousfish/Extra/f90cb8f0.png

PUT THE CAMERA AWAY!!!
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n323/Fishaliciousfish/Extra/e3124c68.jpg

Having said all that he is lovely towards me and his little quirks make him a very amusing companion ... he does drive me insane at times but I love him and wouldn't want him any other way...

He can also have his cute moments.... yes when sleeping LOL
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n323/Fishaliciousfish/Extra/1b8faa09.jpg

Wild Turkey
12-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Jeez Jess! ive had cats with all of those traits before, but never all in one cat! what a handful!

Great shots though ROWL

Northernguy
12-10-2008, 11:42 PM
That looks like a Cool Cat!:19: Nice pics :22:
lol Just typing this is making my nose itchy!

Sharon
12-10-2008, 11:51 PM
He DOES sound like a handful!!! The third pic reminds me of why I'm a dog person!:hmm3grin2orange:

Brookfish
12-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Now there's a feline with attitude, great pics of him,
I especially like the 3rd, awesome shot!

LORENZO
12-11-2008, 12:12 AM
oh what shots. My nine lb weinner keeps the dobe under control. She is the tiny one in the bed.11852here is the big one...11851

OscarFan
12-11-2008, 12:43 AM
Sounds like my demon...... I mean cat.... Except if she dont want you in the room u wont be. I think all cats are evillllll the cute look is just to fool you. Once you start seeing through it they quit doing...

:cat: :cat: :cat:

Red
12-11-2008, 12:55 AM
woo what a cutie!! nice looking devil i mean cat :)

Fishalicious
12-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Hahahaha thanks for the comments ...he sure is one mean beast :cat:

But a loveable beast when we are alone :11:

He does remind me daily though why I'm a dog person LOL A growling attacking cat is 10 times scarier than a growling doberman... believe me :hmm3grin2orange:

Dave66
12-11-2008, 09:37 AM
lol Great shots, Jess, had me laughing all the way, having a tribe of cats myself.

Dave

angelcakes
12-11-2008, 09:41 AM
but he looks cute:ssmile: lovely shots:19:

Tolley
12-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Very cool cat Jess! :thumb:

abaigael04
12-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Ooh he is pretty!! My george is like that... but toned down a bit. :shappy: Nice pics!

forestm333
12-17-2008, 10:00 PM
The cat from Hell! A friend of mine had a tabby cat like that, he had been badly abused so was very unpredictable. However, he did mellow with age, by the time he was about 10 or so. You should give your guests a water sprayer, if the kitty gets too cheeky or the guest get really frightened just give him(the cat) a little squirt of water. :cat:
Willie

Fishalicious
12-17-2008, 11:16 PM
I don't know why he is a schizo cat but I do know that the whole nest turned to the dark side... 2 of his brothers were put to sleep by their new owners due to their behavior...another one the lady has kept and he seems worse than ours and even rips up all the furniture/curtains in the house as well as pee's everywhere on top of what ours does.

I do suspect that his extreme agressive behavior is down to fear most of the time... last thing I want to do is spray him with water or have visitors do it.. I think that might worsen the behavior.

He is so bad our vet won't look at him anymore...he sliced her and her assistant wide open last time so much so she was rushed to hospital - great vet huh?

Visitors are always very very well warned before they enter the house... if they all of a sudden believe they are a 'cat whisperer' and 'he can't be that bad' it is their own fault if they get attacked :hmm3grin2orange: If you ignore him and leave him be it stays with growling with visitors.

Obviously when kids come to the house he get's 'locked' up in a kitty room we have set up for him in the attic where he has everything any cat could desire...

I take him as he is and love him... your message does give me hope though that he might mellow out a bit with age... he is now 7.

LORENZO
12-17-2008, 11:40 PM
no spray bottles don't work. It will make your pet more strung out than ever. There are meds for this you know. But enjoy your cat for who she is. :hmm3grin2orange:

Gemstone
12-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Jessssssssss...............sorry to blow the bubble...but I don't think he is going to mellow with age..NOT at age 7.....lol

I have ten cats...and if I take each one's worst traits..and put them all together...yours is probably what I would get...:sconfused: ...my oldest boy is the love of my kitty life...he jumps on the bed in the mornings and cuddles in my arm with his head on my shoulder and takes a few minutes nap....a real little real boy covered in furr...

My one cat..the biggest of the bunch..has the same zorro mask of your cat...his name is fuzzball....

:cat: