PDA

View Full Version : Bad News Betta (pic)

Wild Turkey
12-10-2008, 06:10 AM
Well, finally got a camera good enough to get a picture of the Bad News Betta, who will not sit still if im in the room. The camera is borrowed from a friend and is 10 megapixels, and still this is the best shot we could get without cleaning the tanks (it wasnt an option at the time).

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa132/Turkey151/Fish/DSC01779.jpg

So heres why we call him bad news betta

When i bought him, he was all white with a black head. Hardcore

He had terrible fin damage that i wasnt sure would repair.

Well. Now hes getting better..and his black head has turned into a light 5 o clock shadow (apparently it was fungus but there was so much, it looked like his color)

To add to it, now he is starting to color up and fins are repairing excellent. BUT is now a blush pink and his white tail is getting literally, blue sparkles color, baby blue highlights.

So, i buy a black and white hardcore death betta, and i get a pink and baby blue lovey fun time smile on a fluffy white cloud betta. LOL

Oh well, the whole experience has made me fall in love with the little guy, and though hes not traditionally what people would think of as a beautiful betta, hes my little bad news buddy ;)

Sir Tristen
12-10-2008, 06:15 AM
So, i buy a black and white hardcore death betta, and i get a pink and baby blue lovey fun time smile on a fluffy white cloud betta. LOL

That's freaking funny!:):hmm3grin2orange:

lovleeko
12-10-2008, 06:32 AM
LOL Wild turkey + betta = love Remember that. It turned out to be true!! HEHE You caught betta fever. Little devils have taken over my life LMAO

Me and bettas :1luvu:

Wild Turkey
12-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Yea im a big softy, what can i say. Hehe thanks for the comments guys, he really is something special to me. ( you know it if he got a name lol )

Sharon
12-10-2008, 01:59 PM
He is lovely!!!...Glad you rescued the little guy, and gave him a chance to be who he is!!!thumbs2:

Nobodynotime
12-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Don't worry man! He's still metal on the inside! If you took Pantera (RIP Dimebag) and dressed them up in pink pajamas, they'd still be pantera....just in pink pajamas, am I right?

Wild Turkey
12-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Don't worry man! He's still metal on the inside! If you took Pantera (RIP Dimebag) and dressed them up in pink pajamas, they'd still be pantera....just in pink pajamas, am I right?

SO RIGHT.

Km8xIs24UeY

betta_Mike
12-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Well, finally got a camera good enough to get a picture of the Bad News Betta, who will not sit still if im in the room. The camera is borrowed from a friend and is 10 megapixels, and still this is the best shot we could get without cleaning the tanks (it wasnt an option at the time).

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa132/Turkey151/Fish/DSC01779.jpg

So heres why we call him bad news betta

When i bought him, he was all white with a black head. Hardcore

He had terrible fin damage that i wasnt sure would repair.

Well. Now hes getting better..and his black head has turned into a light 5 o clock shadow (apparently it was fungus but there was so much, it looked like his color)

To add to it, now he is starting to color up and fins are repairing excellent. BUT is now a blush pink and his white tail is getting literally, blue sparkles color, baby blue highlights.

Oh well, the whole experience has made me fall in love with the little guy, and though hes not traditionally what people would think of as a beautiful betta, hes my little bad news buddy ;)

Kind of reminds me of cotton candy lol. Glad he's getting better even if he doesn't look as hard core!! or maybe you have a new strain of betta that changes color periodically:hmm3grin2orange: