PDA

View Full Version : I was this close ...

BigMac
12-09-2008, 11:30 PM
I poped into the LFS today on the way home. I took my obligitory stroll through the fish room. The moment I get into the fish room I see in the large "aggressive" tank the prettiest little 3" creamy golden angelfish.

This fish and I had the nemo moment. You know the one... you step up to the tank and that one fish you happen to be looking at notices you and comes wiggling up to the glass like a puppy at the pound.

I wanted this fish BAD. I just gave up one of mine to save the other though. The one I saved is just now getting back to normal. Still, I looked for a price. There was no price!

I didn't even ask. I had to be responsible. I can't take that fish home, so I looked at pepper cories.

Leaving without even knowing how much is bugging me now, but I did the right thing.
I'll see about getting a pic later today. I'm going back to drop off a lightbulb package.

Maybe I should take my wife with me. She wont let me buy any fish ;)

Sharon
12-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Who wants to lay bets that he comes back with those pretty Angels????:hmm3grin2orange:

Brookfish
12-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Who wants to lay bets that he comes back with those pretty Angels????:hmm3grin2orange:

If he dosn't take the missus with him I think your on a winner. :hmm3grin2orange:

LORENZO
12-10-2008, 01:27 AM
:ssmile: :ssmile: [COLOR="black"][COLOR="Red"] NOPE he won't resist that it will bug him until he has to go back. HE will have nightmares over those fish they will be looking at him throught the glass. ha. I know you can't resist that! You gotta get those fish. Big Mac has all those zebra loaches what are they like compared to the yo yo loaches? i have two yo yo and they are getting so big. Very frisky things they are. Are those zebras a little darker than yo yo loaches? Big Mac will get those beautiful angels. he has to save them!!!! Give them a better home!!!!

BigMac
12-10-2008, 04:07 AM
http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/fishpictures/data/746/medium/LFSAngel1.JPG
That would be the little bugger right there.

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/fishpictures/data/746/medium/LFSAngel2.JPG

I know the pics are crappy, but the LFS doesnt exactly allow me to play with their lights so my camera will take a decent piture like my wife will ;)

BigMac
12-10-2008, 04:10 AM
Im sorry but that was a loser bet.

I didn't buy it... the one poor lonely Angel..... LOL lonely in a LFS tank yeh right!

LORENZO
12-10-2008, 11:13 AM
:2santa: Big Mac you need to go buy yourself a present. Don't leave those creatures go and get them! imagine watching them grow up. Will they mature with a goldenish bloom on their upper back? they look gorgeous. I had seven in the 125 zebra angels and marbles and koi. But they started to mate ...lately i got rid of one. LIkely more will go. But those fish are cute. And you left them. Update me on what is to be their fate.:goldfish: buy yourself a present early.

Gemstone
12-10-2008, 01:38 PM
awww...poor little baby...she was looking right AT you....with those...take me home pleeeez daddy...eyes...how cOULD you leave here there.......:sconfused: :ssuprised:

BigMac
12-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Now now... it would be very nice to bring home that lonely fish... but what if my very much larger angel does not like it's new tank mate?

I am very impulsive, but I do not like returning and or killing my would be pets.

Wild Turkey
12-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Now now... it would be very nice to bring home that lonely fish... but what if my very much larger angel does not like it's new tank mate?

I am very impulsive, but I do not like returning and or killing my would be pets.

Good man.:19:

Sharon
12-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Good attitude!!! I just expected that you'd get a new tank AND the fish!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

BigMac
12-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Dont tell anyone but I have another 110 gal of capacity ;) Just no place to set up and a wife watching very close ;)

LORENZO
12-11-2008, 12:09 PM
What? hahahh You can't hide it!!!! hahha :hmm3grin2orange: 110 gallon wow way to go. Where will you end up putting it and what fishies are going in there? oh wow another huge tank i would love that. What lucky fishies they will be. You will be sleeping in with the fish soon.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: