PDA

View Full Version : Remember the contaminated dog food?!?

Poofaye C.
12-07-2008, 11:53 PM
I think MCHRKiller touched on it a little, about the contaminated pet food awhile back. Ya'll remember that? It seemed like every other day they had another dog food brand on the negative list. We didn't know what to do?

I bought huge boxes of cheerios with skim milk for breakfast and a doggie vitimin.
Dinner was prepared 50/50 mix of white and brown rice with mixed veggies and what ever the girlfriend and I ate with a doggie vitimin.

What did ya'll do to feed your guys?

MCHRKiller
12-08-2008, 03:59 AM
I was feeding Iams at the the time, definatly switched off that as soon as we heard it was contaminated. I loved how it came out all these really big known brands and the bottom of the barrel supposed stuff is made at the same place out of the same stuff. I did switch to Honest Kitchen...but he just flat out didnt like it. I have made the switch over to Royal Canin even though it to was affected at one time, there wasnt much thats available to me that wasnt affected that he will eat.

Wild Turkey
12-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Never fed Iams but i sure remember hearing about it.

Nobodynotime
12-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Ol' Roy Chunks and Chews......he loves the cheap stuff, Iams gives him bad stomach troubles