PDA

View Full Version : pale white angel withe black "bottoms"

LORENZO
12-06-2008, 08:29 PM
:goldfish: :fish: :goldfish: I saw some really good angel fish today. Very healthy they were. OH pale white.. just black on the bottom ...oh my wonderful looking they were. But my brutes would beat them up. i was glad to hear the one i brought back was taken to a good home in a big tank. But white angels very white. NO yellow on the upper you know near the top i guess you could say. Not a veil tail though.Have not seen these before. NO heavy black stripes on them. Can you have a white white no tinge of any colour angel with the black bottom or do they change with age?

Algenco
12-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Sounds like a platinum, but there shouldn't be any other color, just pure white

LORENZO
12-06-2008, 10:23 PM
:trout: :trout: platinum angels ohhh that is what it is then. But you say no other colour????? these were really nice to watch in a group. They were young though. How are your fish doing?

Algenco
12-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Sounds like a platinum, but there shouldn't be any other color, just pure white

Growing like weeds!!
I ordered some platinum's, but only had 1 survive.

LORENZO
12-06-2008, 11:14 PM
:fish: do you have a salt water? You see these really small tanks you can get to float one or two salt water fish.. how they survivie i don't know. Do you have a reef tank? Ever keep a bala shark ?

Algenco
12-07-2008, 12:52 AM
100% fresh, I had bala and redtails years ago, I keep mostly cichlids now, lots of Angels:hmm3grin2orange:

DrNic
12-07-2008, 04:10 AM
Lorenzo can you put up some pics? They sound like great looking fish and I would love to see them!

LORENZO
12-07-2008, 07:57 PM
:help: lots of pic in gallery. i just put some nice discus shots in there. I am in the angel forum am i? I need help. The angels is recovering from nips from o ther angels. NOw i am hoping she does not get any fungus over the wound. what should be done if she does. Can that kill her ? There is no open flesh and i thought he wound was healing. What meds do you use for this just melafix?