PDA

View Full Version : Escape Artist Indeed!!!

Poofaye C.
10-30-2008, 06:15 AM
My Crawdad/Red Lobster has escaped three times! I hear they're good for this but here's the crazy part. I have a very sweet Fawn Doberman and one mean black cat. The Dobie is cool untill the ring leader (the cat, aka Fat Boy)
riles her up. This must be one tuff as nails crawfish!!! He held his ground all day untill I returned home from chores. I walk in, in awe of not being greeted at the door by my two hell raisers. I erely walk into the kitchen where the poor little guy is being cornered by theese two huge beasts. Knowing surely I would need a whole roll of paper towels to wipe the crawfish up off the kitchen floor, I bent over to investigate. To my suprise, he took a swipe at me!!
ps...forgot to mention the 4'10 drop to the floor. Hey, I've put weights on top of the tank lid. Didn't think I would have to do that. Seems to be working. MUCH RESPECT LITTLE CRAWDAD...I'll leave it up to you my fellow AC enthusiast. What shall I name him/her???

angelcakes
10-30-2008, 07:30 AM
comical read lol
name for crayfish houdini........:19:

Poofaye C.
10-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Houdini it is!!! Thanks angelcakes. Wish I had taken pics. Was in a slight shock I guess. Too concerned about getting him back into the tank and all. I should set up a video recorder. That would be great, watching the replay as he passes the lens, "No tank can hold me, I am the great Houdini!! As for the dog and cat....bring it on!!!"

angelcakes
10-31-2008, 12:46 PM
Houdini it is!!! Thanks angelcakes. Wish I had taken pics. Was in a slight shock I guess. Too concerned about getting him back into the tank and all. I should set up a video recorder. That would be great, watching the replay as he passes the lens, "No tank can hold me, I am the great Houdini!! As for the dog and cat....bring it on!!!"
:laugh1blue: :laugh1blue: nice 1 glad to have helped:19: